Sun soaked Ireland weather: Met Éireann forecasts sunny spells to continue for most of week
The weather on Sunday and for most of next week will remain settled with mostly dry and clear spells
Sunny, dry and bright spells will continue this weekend as high pressure keeps Ireland mostly dry and clear for the next week.
The weather on Sunday and for most of next week will remain settled with mostly dry and clear spells and just well scattered showers at times thanks to the band of high pressure close to Ireland.
Although it will feel mild where sunny spells develop, it will feel chilly everywhere by night.
Sunday will again be dry and bright with lengthy spells of Spring sunshine in most areas. Highest temperatures of 13-17c, but again coolest along the Eastern coast.
It will become slightly cloudier in Munster with a little patchy light rain or drizzle at times but just isolated showers elsewhere.
“Little change is expected during the next week as high pressure remains positioned close to Ireland bringing mostly dry and settled weather,” Met Éireann said.
Monday will be slightly cooler with highs of 11-15c but again there will be very little chance of rain. The eastern sea board will be the coolest once again and temperatures are set to dip on Monday evening ahead of a cold night where temperatures will flirt with freezing and should range from 1-4c.
Tuesday will be a similar day with sunny spells in the morning but cloud will increase through the afternoon and a few light showers are expected to developing in the afternoon as temperatures again hit the mid teens.
There will be little change through the middle of next week with mostly dry conditions but it is likely to get a little cooler and unsettled later in the week.
Current forecasts from Met Éireann are for two more largely dry days on Wednesday and Thursday with temperatures in the mid teens in the afternoon and just the slightest chance of showers.
- Met Éireann predicts sunny spells for many counties with sizzling 17C highs
- Met Éireann issue Status Yellow thunderstorm warning for nine counties
- Weather Ireland: Met Éireann forecasts hottest weekend of the year so far
- Ireland weather: Met Éireann forecasts hottest days of year this weekend
- Ireland weather: Met Éireann forecast sunny Sunday as temperatures set to hit 20C
- Mother claims ‘I had to take matters into my own hands’ after accusing man of abusing son
- Downton Abbey's Maggie Smith and Ozark's Laura Linney spotted filming new movie in Dublin
- Hotel pays €5,000 compo for Travelling community woman over 'illogical' wedding discrimination
- Ralph Hasenhuttl: 10 years in top flight ‘massive’ but no guarantee for future
- Three men quizzed by detectives following major drug seizure in East Belfast