'grits out' Man commandeers gritting truck in garage forecourt with bottle of Buckfast
The police later appeared to pour sand on the man's night out.
A man has been captured commandeering a gritting vehicle as it pulled into the forecourt of a filling station.
The man appears to be holding a bottle of Buckfast tonic wine as he launches into a jovial tirade from his pulpit on the rear of the vehicle.
Onlookers are heard chuckling in the background as the man continues to shout from the gritter.
The police are then seen arriving on the scene, talking the man down.
One social media user posted: 'He must be a member of the anti-grit movement!'
- Man chased down street and arrested by GardaĆ after kicking bar door in Leitrim
- Joe Biden calls Fox News reporter 'stupid son of a b***h'
- Shocking video shows man 'on coke' falling off sulky and narrow miss with car
- Anti-vaxxer causes hold up on Ryanair flight as he rants in viral TikTok video
- Video showing irate man trying to barge onto flight in Dublin Airport goes viral on TikTok
- Newborn baby died 'gasping for breath' over 13-hour period after doctors withdrew care, court hears
- Two men arrested after 'dead' man brought into post office in Carlow to collect pension
- Man Utdās Zidane Iqbal honoured to represent Iraq ahead of debut
- Well-known solicitor arrested over alleged fraudulent injury claims amid major garda probe
- Jobseeker's payments will no longer be paid into bank accounts