Wolves wing-back Ruben Vinagre joins Famalicao on loan
The 21-year-old will head back to his native Portugal.
Wolves have confirmed wing-back Ruben Vinagreâ€™s loan spell at Olympiacos has been cut short to allow him to spend the rest of the 2020-21 campaign with Famalicao.
The 21-year-old had joined the Greek champions in October with a view to a permanent move, but made only four appearances, so will now look for some more game time during a loan spell in his native Portugal.
Vinagre signed for Wolves on a permanent basis from Monaco in June 2018, following an initial loan spell during their promotion campaign, and played 70 times, scoring three goals.
- Graham Potter admits Brighton need to turn good performances into points
- Jose Mourinho refuses to discuss Dele Alliâ€™s future at Tottenham
- Bruno Fernandes craving trophies at Manchester United
- Frank Lampard frustrated by â€˜inconsistentâ€™ scheduling rules
- Stoke boss hopes probe into James McClean's alleged Covid breach is handled 'very quickly'
- Actress Liv Tyler bedridden for 10 days after testing positive for Covid-19
- Haiti braces for unrest as opposition demands new president
- Sir Tony Robinson on â€˜very differentâ€™ reboot of Maid Marian And Her Merry Men
- Mike Pence calls Vice President-elect Kamala Harris to offer congratulations
- Rupert Grint responds to smashing Sir David Attenboroughâ€™s Instagram record