d-day Who will win the Premier League? The final battle lines are drawn
Liverpool and Manchester City set up next Sunday’s title showdown perfectly with respective wins over struggling pair Watford and Burnley.
Jurgen Klopp’s made it 10 consecutive Premier League wins against Roy Hodgson’s Hornets as Diogo Jota showed his heading ability once again and Fabinho converted a late penalty.
City completed a routine 2-0 win at Turf Moor and will head into the Etihad Stadium clash one point ahead of Liverpool with eight games left.
So, we want your thoughts. Who will win the Premier League?
April 10 - Liverpool (H)
TBC - Wolves (A)
April 20 - Brighton (H)
April 23 - Watford (H)
April 30 - Leeds (A)
May 7 - Newcastle (H)
May 15 - West Ham (A)
May 22 - Aston Villa (H)
April 10 - Man City (A)
TBC - Aston Villa (A)
April 19 - Man Utd (H)
April 24 - Everton (H)
April 30 - Newcastle (A)
May 7 - Tottenham (H)
May 15 - Southampton (A)
May 22 - Wolves (H)
- Ivan Toney ‘angry’ after family suffered alleged racial abuse at Everton game
- Seven footballers among those arrested in League of Ireland match-fixing investigation
- Everton cannot treat Palace clash as ‘all or nothing’ fixture – Frank Lampard
- Patrick Vieira: Crystal Palace are against all kinds of discrimination
- Andreas Christensen may have played his last game for Chelsea
- Revealed: Faces of Irish roof scammers who conned elderly Australians out of $434k
- The top 10 moments of the Rebekah Vardy and Coleen Rooney libel trial so far
- Woman left disabled after allegedly contracting disease from parrot secures further €1m payout
- Gisele ‘takes the reins’ when it comes to parenting with husband Tom Brady
- Belfast man who raped woman he met on Tinder in her home handed seven-year sentence