Statement Man United 'aware of images and allegations on social media' regarding Mason Greenwood
Allegations were made against the 20-year-old in a series of Instagram posts, while there is also an audio clip circulating online allegedly featuring Greenwood
Manchester United have released a statement saying they are 'aware of images and allegations circulating on social media' after a number of posts regarding Mason Greenwood.
Allegations were made against the 20-year-old in a series of Instagram posts, while there is also an audio clip circulating online allegedly featuring Greenwood.
In a statement, Man United said: "We are aware of images and allegations circulating on social media. We will not make any further comment until the facts have been established.
"Manchester United does not condone violence of any kind."
Greenwood made his debut for the Red Devils in 2019 as a 17-year-old, and has scored 36 goals in 130 appearances for the club.
- Jurgen Klopp responds to the Real Madrid 'revenge' question ahead of Paris showdown
- Niall Quinn Opinion Roy Keane wasn’t the ideal Ireland captain for the World Cup finals
- John Aldridge makes a bold Harry Kane call after Mohamed Salah's latest contract vow
- Stephen Kenny impressed by Michael Obafemi improvement as striker earns recall
- Chelsea sale funds to be frozen and releasing them will require further licence
- Author of 'How To Murder Your Husband' found guilty of killing her spouse
- Ex Tyrone ace Mickey Coleman's heart flatlined three times and he saw the light...but survived
- Notorious drug baron Peter 'Skeets' Neill 'scundered' after being barred from gym
- Student ordered to pay University College Dublin (UCD) €18,200 in rent arrears
- Texas school shooting: Onlookers urged police to charge into primary school