Lukas Nmecha makes permanent move from Manchester City to Wolfsburg
The 22-year-old made just two first-team appearances for City.
Germany Under-21s striker Lukas Nmecha has joined Wolfsburg from Manchester City, the Premier League champions have confirmed.
The 22-year-old City youth product secured the permanent move after scoring 21 goals in 41 appearances during an impressive loan spell with Belgian side Anderlecht last season.
He previously played for the Bundesliga side on loan during the 2019-20 campaign while he also had stints at Preston and Middlesbrough.
Hamburg-born Nmecha, who represented England at youth level before switching his allegiance to Germany in 2019, made just two first-team appearances for City.
- Mario Lemina‚Äôs move to Nice from Southampton confirmed
- Man City name Brian Barry-Murphy as new development squad manager
- Manchester City make it clear they won't pay reported fee to sign Harry Kane
- Manchester United end speculation over the future of manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
- Tottenham complete deal for goalkeeper Pierluigi Gollini
- Joe Canning's scoring record not enough as Waterford hold off ferocious Galway comeback
- Se√°n McGoldrick Opinion Spitting into a test tube was surely not what Baron de Coubertin had in mind
- Dramatic scenes as Ulsterbus catches fire near Antrim Hospital
- Locals describe carnage caused by massive sinkhole that suddenly appeared in Limerick housing estate
- New Saturday night music show hosted by Una Healy and Loah kicks off tonight