Aaron Wan-Bissaka set to miss two more Man United games through illness
The defender will not play against Brentford on Wednesday and is also likely to miss the match with West Ham this weekend.
Manchester United look set to be without Aaron Wan-Bissaka until after the upcoming international break due to illness.
The defender missed Saturday’s 2-2 draw with Aston Villa and United interim boss Ralph Rangnick revealed he was also ruled out of Wednesday’s match at Brentford and would likely be unavailable for the home clash with West Ham three days later.
Asked if Wan-Bissaka would be fit to face Brentford, Rangnick told MUTV: “No, not yet. He’s still ill, I’m afraid.
“He will not be available for the game (on Wednesday) and also probably not available for the West Ham game.
“Hopefully, after the international break, he will be back for training.”
After the break that follows the West Ham fixture, United are scheduled to be back in action on February 4 with an FA Cup tie at home to Middlesbrough.
- It’s a great way to end my playing days – Paul McShane turns to coaching
- What time, what channel, squad news and all you need to know about Liverpool v Real Madrid
- Rio Ferdinand takes swipe at John Terry saying, 'It's really time to start addressing the fragile ego'
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp plays down pursuit of personal glory in bid for European spoils
- Manchester United hoping new Erik ten Hag era will quell protests against Glazers
- Killer who assaulted barrister during murder trial can't find lawyer for his appeal
- Aaron Brady trial transcripts posted on Facebook by his dad will be removed, court told
- Weekend of fun in the sun in store as temperatures to soar to 20C
- Trial halted as mum accused of murder and attempted murder of sons changes plea to guilty
- Brazilian woman found dead in Dublin apartment had been decapitated, inquest told