MINI TIGER WATCH: Tiger Woods cheers on his son as he hits a dream shot to the green
Tiger Woods may be at the back end of his glorious career, but his young son is showing all the signs than he could follow in his footsteps.
Tiger is playing with his 11-year-old son Charlie at a PGA Tour event this week and the youngster has been making waves with his stunning swing and polished all-round game.
Now Charlie has served up a viral video hit, with a magical approach to the green using a five wood.
Eagle for Team Woods. ðŸ¦…â€” PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) December 19, 2020
-3 thru 3. ðŸ‘€ pic.twitter.com/mtxecAh5k5
Charlie then rolled in the only eagle of the day at the par 5 third hole, with the cheers saluting a magical moment for his proud Dad.
"I can't tell you how excited I am to be playing with Charlie in our first official tournament together," said Tiger earlier this week.
"It's been great watching him progress as a junior golfer and it will be incredible playing as a team together in the PNC Championship."
Download the Sunday World app
- Tiger Woods undergoes a fifth back operation as he plots another comeback
- 'Maybe it's time to keep them further from us' - Lowry reacts to on-course mic controversy
- PGA Tour move their marquee event away from a Trump-branded course in 2022
- Gary Lineker leads the tributes as 'voice of golf' Peter Allis passes away
- John Brennan Opinion Hate to say 'I told you' - why I knew Rory McIlroy wouldn't string four good Masters rounds together
- Duncan Ferguson eyeing up FA Cup glory with Everton once again
- Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho explains why he is reluctant to pick Gareth Bale
- John Aldridge identifies the player Liverpool should aim to sign next summer
- Five arrested after garda car rammed during pursuit in Co Donegal
- Adele marks tenth anniversary of the release of her hit album '21'