Piers Morgan and Susanna Reid pucker up for mistletoe kiss in ITV promo
The stars of Lorraine, This Morning and Loose Women also feature.
Susanna Reid and Piers Morgan pucker up for a kiss under the mistletoe in a new festive promotion for ITV daytime.
The stars of Good Morning Britain, Lorraine, This Morning and Loose Women have been given seasonal animated graphics for a Christmas advert.
GMB presenters Morgan, Reid, Ben Shephard, Kate Garraway and Ranvir Singh are all wearing party hats, while Lorraine Kelly is seen donning a halo and angel wings, Christine Lampard and Andi Peters wear elf hats, and Dr Hilary Jones is seated in the snow.
This Morning stars Phillip Schofield and Holly Willoughby are seen opening presents, pulling crackers, and hugging through plastic coverings before tucking into a huge turkey.
Alison Hammond is transformed into Father Christmas complete with red suit and sack, and Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford are seen surrounded by presents.
Loose Womenâ€™s Andrea McLean, Nadia Sawalha, Denise Welch and Saira Khan stand together as carol singers, Judi Love is seen throwing a snowball at Linda Robson, and Langsford, Brenda Edwards, Stacey Solomon and Janet Street-Porter are smiling through a wintry window scene.
Good Morning Britain, Lorraine, This Morning and Loose Women air on weekdays from 6am on ITV.
- Saved By The Bell star Dustin Diamond undergoing chemotherapy for cancer
- Robert Webb offers health update after major heart surgery
- Ofcom receives hundreds of complaints over Dancing On Ice star Rufus Hound's comments
- Katie Price reveals she is trying for another baby with boyfriend Carl Woods
- Judge orders new owners of Tiger King zoo to turn over big cats to the government
- 'I stood up to Trump for slating a marginalised group' - Roz Purcell
- Killer Aaron Brady got â‚¬1.6m legal aid during murder trial of Garda Adrian Donohoe
- Blanket of snow to cover most parts of the country this weekend
- Will Dublin City Council's rafting plan leave us up the creek without a paddle?
- DNA results now key to solving the mystery of female railway skeleton