line-up announced Jamie Heaslip lines out on tonight’s Late Late Show as chat show welcomes back full audience
This week’s episode of the Late Late Show will surely be one to remember as the landmark chat show welcomes back a full studio audience for the first time in almost two years.
With the much-anticipated return of Six Nation’s rugby is now just one week away, Ryan Tubridy will be joined on the couch by grand slam winners Peter Stringer, Jamie Heaslip and Fiona Coghlan.
The trio will discuss Ireland's prospects in this year's men and women's competitions and the current situation with the women's game after that letter written to Minister of State for Sport Jack Chambers and Minister for Sport Catherine Martin.
Harpist Úna Walsh (14), who performed on last year’s Late Late Toy Show will make a return to the show. Úna and her mother Barbara will share her extraordinary story about living with a hearing impairment and how new technology has transformed her life. She will also deliver another exciting musical performance.
🚨 Tomorrow night's line-up 🚨— The Late Late Show (@RTELateLateShow) January 27, 2022
We'll have a #GuinnessSixNations preview w @CoghlanFiona, @stringer9 & @jamieheaslip 🏉
Kildare's @MaryHulgraine will be here 🏐
We'll have live music from @MaverickSabre 😍 🇮🇪
and... Úna Walsh too ❤️❤️#LateLate pic.twitter.com/7vcfcXUiLY
All-Star Kildare GAA footballer Mary Hulgraine will talk about how she overcame alcohol and substance addiction issues and her road back to the Kildare Senior Women's team.
Meanwhile, musical entertainment tonight comes from rapper Maverick Sabre, who will perform a track from his most recent album.
- Elaine Crowley admits not having kids wasn't a 'conscious decision'
- Derry Girls' Jamie-Lee O'Donnell always checked for 'bomb scare clauses' in contracts
- Love Island bosses reveal major change to upcoming 2022 series
- First Dates Ireland bosses search for singletons to star on show
- Love Island 2022 start date is less than two weeks away
- Dame Deborah James: New fashion line to raise more donations for cancer research
- V&A to stage first UK exhibition on fashion designer Gabrielle ‘Coco’ Chanel
- Omagh bombing victim's dad slams delay extraditing Real IRA chief to Lithuania
- Neighbour from hell jailed; New IRA state agent flees; and drug baron barred from gym
- Husband of hero teacher killed in Texas school shooting dies of heart attack