Dream Job Company offering €90 an hour to watch true crime documentaries for 24 hours straight
The ideal candidate they say is someone who lives for true crime!
A US based company are offering $100 (€90) per hour to watch true crime documentaries for 24 hours straight.
Magellan TV are offering to pay someone to watch their true crime documentaries for 24 hours straight in return for $2,400 (€2,200).
The ideal candidate they say is someone who lives for true crime and can handle the most menacing serial killer, the goriest details and don’t flinch at the chilling paranormal.
On the day the successful applicant will be watching a variety of documentaries and shows such as Murder Maps, Lady Killers, 21st Century Killer and CyberCrimes.
Alongside watching the shows, the winner will be documenting their experience on social media.
Upon completing the task, you will get the cash and a one-year free subscription to the streaming site.
100 runners up will also get a one-year free membership.
The application deadline is April 18th at 5pm EST (9pm GMT).
It comes not long after sex research agency Bedbible announced that they were offering €18 an hour to watch online porn from the comfort of your own home.
They said they are looking for someone to “watch online pornographic videos” in order to “gather information and data points” on certain topics, such as sex positions, duration, number of orgasms, male versus female ratio, hair colour distribution, and language distribution.
The data collected will be used to conduct an in-depth report about tendencies and statistics in porn videos.
Bedbible are offering $20 (approximately €18.32) per hour or $3,205 (approximately €2,936.52) per month for the Head of Porn Research position.
However, only those aged 21 and over can apply for the “new dream role,” but the work can be completed from anywhere in the world.
Other jobs up for grabs at Bedbible are Sex Toy Testers and Reviewers, but anyone chosen for the position won’t be paid in cash for their work.
Instead, reviewers will receive the sex toys they test for free and they can then keep them forever.
The requirements for the roles are more extensive than that of the Head of Porn Research and those applying must have genitals, enjoy orgasms, be over the age of 18, be adventurous, and “be able to express your opinion in words besides ‘oooooh’ and ‘aaaaah.’”
- Derry Girls star Jamie-Lee O'Donnell always checked for 'bomb scare clauses' in contracts
- Love Island bosses reveal major change to upcoming series
- First Dates Ireland bosses search for singletons to star on show
- Love Island 2022 start date is less than two weeks away
- Love Island star calls Mary Lou McDonald an 'absolute delight' in 'bizarre' crossover
- Video captures shocking Kerry assault as youth repeatedly kicked in head while on ground
- First case of monkeypox confirmed on the island of Ireland
- Boost for killer Graham Dwyer as Supreme Court to dismiss State appeal against data ruling
- Irish man (66) loses memory after day-time sex with wife for SECOND TIME
- Country star Cliona Hagan and Simon Sheerin celebrate beautiful wedding in Athlone