Zoo-perb Ronan Keating and family enjoy 'incredible' day at Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo
Ronan shared a series of photos from their day out on Saturday and revealed that he and the family were shown around the zoo by Steve Irwin’s son Robert.
Former Boyzone star Ronan Keating has shared some snaps from an “incredible” family trip to Australia Zoo.
The singer, his wife Storm, and their two children Cooper (four) and Coco (two) recently jetted off to Oz to reunite with Storm’s family for the first time since the pandemic began over two years ago.
During their stay Down Under, the family made their way to Australia Zoo in Queensland, which is owned by the family of the late “Crocodile Hunter” Steve Irwin.
Ronan shared a series of photos from their day out on Saturday and revealed that he and the family were shown around the zoo by Steve Irwin’s son Robert where they got up close and personal with some exotic animals.
The family beamed in front of a rhinoceros before meeting up with Robert, who posed for a photo with Ronan at one of the enclosures.
Other photos show Coco and Storm cuddling with some koalas, the kids feeding a meerkat, and Cooper sharing a carrot with a giraffe.
Captioning the photos, Ronan wrote: “Lucky to have had the most incredible time @australiazoo with the family.
“A massive thank you to @robertirwinphotography and Terri for taking such special care of us. Dani our guide was amazing.
“The work the family and the team do is so important and truly remarkable. Lots of love to you all.”
The Keatings’ day at the zoo comes after the family touched down in Australia after what seemed like a lifetime of waiting.
Ronan told his followers that they had taken a private jet to get to Oz and were extremely “grateful” to finally introduce Coco to their family in Australia.
He wrote: “We’ve waited a long time for borders to open and travel to become safe again so we can visit our family back in Australia.
“The last four weeks have been so special and we couldn’t feel more grateful to have had this opportunity and to introduce the latest little member of our clan @cocokkeating to the rest of the family.
“If it wasn’t for @avcair who got us to some of the more rural and hard-to-get-to locations, we wouldn’t have been able to do and see so many, so thank you so much guys. Flying with you has been one of the most outstanding experiences - you absolutely spoiled us! Thank you.”
- Plans to convert Sinéad O’Connor’s former Bray seafront home into apartments
- Kardashian family share photos following wedding of Kourtney and Travis Barker
- Vogue Williams' first 'proper' date with Spencer Matthews was magical Disneyland trip
- Bonnie Ryan marries John Greenhalgh at second wedding ceremony in Italy
- Dame Joanna Lumley calls for inquiry into medical research involving animals
- Gardai appeal after man (50s) killed in steam roller incident in Co Monaghan
- Doctor who sexually assaulted two young men at Naas General Hospital later fled Ireland
- Wife-beating loyalist burst into tears over fears of attacks after prison move
- American tourist quoted €10k to rent car in Ireland says 'I could ship own car here and back'
- Tralee stabbing: Man released without charge as victim named locally