good times Nadine Coyle remembers Girls Aloud pal Sarah Harding six months after her tragic death
The tragic singer died in October following a diagnosis of terminal breast cancer
Nadine Coyle has paid tribute to her former Girls Aloud bandmate Sarah Harding six months after her tragic death.
The singer died aged 39 on October 5, 2021 after she was diagnosed with terminal advanced breast cancer.
“I don’t know when or where this was but I know we were having a good time,” she captioned the post.
The picture shows Nadine and Sarah having fun as they posed for the camera with The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star Cedric Martinez.
Commenting on the picture, Lady Victoria Hervey, ex-girlfriend of Prince Andrew wrote: “Cedric!!” and in a second comment added: “I wonder which night this was fun times.”
Una Healy posted a heart emoji to which Nadine replied “Hi lovely girl!! Xx”
The singer was diagnosed with cancer in August 2020 and underwent a mastectomy and intensive chemotherapy over the last 12 months of her life.
In March 2021 she revealed that the cancer had spread to her spine and was terminal.
Her mum Marie announced the devastating news on Sarah’s Instagram page alongside a sweet photo of her.
"It's with deep heartbreak that today I'm sharing the news that my beautiful daughter Sarah has sadly passed away,” she began.
"Many of you will know of Sarah's battle with cancer and that she fought so strongly from her diagnosis until her last day.
"She slipped away peacefully this morning. I'd like to thank everyone for their kind support over the past year. It meant the world to Sarah and it gave her great strength and comfort to know she was loved.”
She added: "I know she won't want to be remembered for her fight against this terrible disease - she was a bright shining star and I hope that's how she can be remembered instead.- Marie x".
- Deirdre Reynolds Opinion The verdict is in – both Amber Heard and Johnny Depp are losers in sordid trial
- Ray Liotta's fiancee says he was 'her world' in heartfelt tribute on Instagram
- Conor McGregor grins for camera with Michael Schumacher's son ahead of Monaco Grand Prix
- Lisa McHugh shares photos of ex Nathan Carter with her baby son in birthday post
- Bonnie Ryan shares moving video of brother Elliott leading her into church on wedding day
- Jurgen Klopp with a defiant message for Liverpool fans after Champions League heartache
- Thibaut Courtois barks back at his critics after Champions League final heroics
- Liverpool's Champions League dreams are shattered in Paris by Real Madrid's record breakers
- Kerry secure 83rd Munster title with convincing 23-point win over Limerick
- 'Shocking' scenes outside stadium as Liverpool fans are tear gassed by French police