music video Red Hot Chili Peppers release new single ahead of upcoming album and world tour
The video for Black Summer comes ahead of the US rock group’s new album Unlimited Love release in April.
The Red Hot Chili Peppers have released the official music video for their latest single Black Summer.
The US rock group’s latest album Unlimited Love will be available from April 1 this year.
In the video for the wistful tune, band members perform against tranquil backgrounds including forest scenes and iceberg-dotted seas.
The band, will perform in Glasgow, Manchester and London next year as part of a 32-date stadium tour.
Performances will also take place in the US, Spain, Italy, the Netherlands, Hungary, Ireland, Belgium, Germany, France and Canada.
The tour will also see guitarist John Frusciante return to the group to perform in the live shows.
The Red Hot Chili Peppers consists of vocalist Anthony Kiedis, bassist Flea, drummer Chad Smith and Frusciante on guitar.
Rapper ASAP Rocky and singer Thundercat will support the band in Manchester, while Anderson Paak & The Free Nationals and Thundercat will support in London and Glasgow.
- Keith Duffy says Boyzlife 'don't do' Irish gigs because people here are 'negative'
- Snow Patrol's Gary Lightbody reveals Stephen Merchant 'buried' him over rock-star attempt
- The Script's Danny O'Donoghue confirms reason guitarist Mark Sheehan missed US tour
- Paul Mescal packs on PDA with rumoured fiancée Phoebe Bridgers in LA
- Britney Spears and Sam Asghari announce loss of ‘miracle baby’
- Former Ireland midfielder David Meyler says he'd love to see Roy Keane back in management
- Shane Lowry and Séamus Power are driven by ‘the fear’ at PGA Championship
- King Con is back and is ready to fire his Dublin team up for an All-Ireland challenge
- Tony Evans Opinion Liverpool's Jurgen Klopp again showing the class that Boris Johnson clearly lacks
- Monet’s Le Grand Canal et Santa Maria della Salute sells for record £45 million