bedbound Maura Higgins shares sultry beach snaps as she returns to work following mystery illness
The model also asked fans for help choosing a lingerie set to model
Maura Higgins has shared sultry beach snaps as she returned to work following a mystery illness.
The 31-year-old claimed she lost a stone in weight after she was struck down with an illness that left her exhausted and bedbound.
Taking to Instagram, the model shared two snaps as she posed in a white bikini on a beach.
The snaps, captioned ‘wet weekends’ show off Maura’s washboard abs as she poses for the camera.
On her Instagram stories, Maura asked fans for help picking a lingerie set for an Ann Summers reel she plans to film.
The brunette has been a brand ambassador and model for the racy brand since 2019.
Fans were given the choice of four green coloured sets; two lacy body suits, a bra and panty set and a bra and thong set with a garter belt.
“New Ann Summers reel pending… help me choose?,” she wrote.
Sharing a previous reel she created for the brand, she also asked for inspiration for the type of video she should create.
“Also… any creative ideas you guys have… I wanna know.”
With her busy work schedule back in full swing, it appears as though the former Love Island star is feeling alot better following her illness.
In February, Maura revealed to fans that was “living off cereal” after she became unwell.
“I don’t think I have ever been so unwell,” she said.
Posting a snap of a bubble bath she added: “After three full days in bed, I finally have the energy to wash myself. (Disgusting I know).”
She took to social media to explain why she had been so quiet online and asked her followers what she should eat while being stuck at home alone with her illness.
Posting a picture of a bowl of cereal in bed she asked: “For those of you who live on your own, what do you eat when you are too ill to cook?”
“I’ve been living off cereal.”
From Maura and Giovanni to Kimye: The biggest celebrity break-ups of 2021
While a flood of celebrities have fallen in love this year (Tom Holland and Zendaya, Travis Barker and Kourtney Kardashian, Harry Styles and Olivia Wilde, to name a few), 2021 has also seen the end of some of our favourite couples.
- Rihanna and ASAP Rocky welcome baby boy, according to reports
- Coleen and Wayne Rooney miss last day of 'Wagatha Christie' trial to go on holiday
- What are the legal issues in the Rebekah Vardy v Coleen Rooney libel battle?
- Chariots Of Fire composer Vangelis dies aged 79
- Bride-to-be Bonnie Ryan lands in Italy with fiancé John ahead of wedding day
- Amy Broadhurst and Lisa O’Rourke – Irish boxing’s golden girls of Istanbul
- Footage emerges of Patrick Vieria in a confrontation with an Everton fan
- Sean McGoldrick Opinion The complete idiot’s guide to the race for Sam Maguire as favourites emerges
- Rory McIlroy gives his verdict after sparkling start at PGA Championship
- Tiger Woods’ not happy with cameraman as he limps through PGA Championship