Baby bliss Kylie Jenner welcomes second child with rapper Travis Scott
The reality star’s famous siblings sent messages of congratulations.
Kylie Jenner has welcomed her second child with partner Travis Scott.
The reality TV star and cosmetics entrepreneur, 24, shared a black and white photo with her 309 million Instagram followers which showed her older daughter Stormi holding the baby's tiny hand.
However, she did not reveal its gender.
The captioned said the baby arrived on February 2 – the day after the birthday of her four-year-old daughter Stormi.
Houston-born rapper Scott, 30, posted a series of love heart emojis.
Jenner’s famous siblings also sent their congratulations, with Kourtney Kardashian commenting “Mommy of two life” and Kim Kardashian posting an emoji showing a baby with a halo.
Jenner and Scott, a chart-topping rapper whose songs include Highest In The Room and Sicko Mode, first started dating in 2017, with Stormi arriving the following year.
They reportedly split in 2019 but were said to have rekindled their romance shortly after.
Jenner chose to keep her first pregnancy private and did not go public with the news until Stormi was born in February 2018.
The couple announced news of their second child in a 90-second video shared to Instagram in September.
It comes after 10 people died as fans surged toward the stage during a performance by Scott at the two-day Astroworld music festival in Houston, Texas, in November.
Scott has said he did not know fans were injured until just minutes before a press conference following the show.
- Monet’s Le Grand Canal et Santa Maria della Salute sells for record £45 million
- Deborah James ‘gutted’ she will not see new book published
- Princess Beatrice announces winner of the Oscar’s Book Prize
- Wayne Rooney describes ‘traumatic’ impact of Vardy case on wife Coleen
- Outrage as scammers target Daniel O'Donnell charity concert for young cancer patient
- How secret codenames and tip-offs from $5m could bring down the Kinahan cartel
- Gardaí seek man who left murdered mum Lisa Thompson’s ID card at garda station
- Former Ireland midfielder David Meyler says he'd love to see Roy Keane back in management
- Shane Lowry and Séamus Power are driven by ‘the fear’ at PGA Championship
- King Con is back and is ready to fire his Dublin team up for an All-Ireland challenge