R0-Mance Vogue Williams teases husband Spencer Matthews for being ‘obsessed’ with Ronan Keating
The pair hung out together at a rugby match in recent weeks
Vogue Williams has teased her husband Spencer Matthews over his “obsession” with Boyzone frontman Ronan Keating.
Appearing on their podcast Spencer & Vogue, Williams played a montage clip of Matthews discussing Keating on a prior episode of their show.
“We were discussing how obsessed Spencer is with Ronan Keating. It was so outrageous on last week's pod, we created something just to prove… just wait until you hear how much you were talking about him,” she said.
The montage began with Spencer discussing how he was sat next to Ronan Keating at an event while Keating’s hit song ‘When You Say Nothing At All’ played.
“I was sat next to Ronan Keating, who by the way is probably my best mate. We had an awesome time,” the montage began.
“He’s my best friend.”
“Ronan, if you're listening, I love you mate,” Spencer said in the montage.
“Ronan’s got those Bose sunglasses with the speakers in them… I want a pair.”
“Apart from becoming best mates with Ronan Keating, which is a lifelong dream…”
“Did he sing the Notting Hill song? Oh my god.”
“I made Ronan sing to a fan yesterday… which he was very happy about.”
“He’s actually the best bloke.”
“The auctioneer came over, tapped me on the shoulder and stood up and introduced me to the whole room… he did Ronan Keating as well to be fair.”
“We’re best mates. I’m going to call him after this,” the clip continued.
“What are you going to call him and say?” Vogue asked in the montage.
“Nothing I'm just going to say ‘hey mate, how you getting on?’” he said.
“God I love that man and he’s religious, I’d be happy for him to replace Jamie [Laing] as my best mate.”
“I just love him, really funny as well,” Spencer continued before breaking into song.
“Is this supposed to embarrass me? I affirm all of that,” Spencer said of the montage which continued with: “If I could go out with Ronan Keating, my life would be made. Great guy, good looking, funny, 25 million albums sold, what a legend, he’s the best.”
“Did you know you loved him?” Vogue said as the clip ended.
“I do love him… I agree with everything I said,” Spencer said.
Spencer and his Made in Chelsea co-star Jamie Laing were sat next to the Irish pop icon at Twickenham for an England rugby match.
During their time together, a fan approached Spencer thinking he was Michael Buble.
Taking to Instagram in a fit of laughter Ronan said: "So... Jamie and I are sitting next to Michael Buble.”
"Somebody just asked if they can get a photo with Michael Buble,” Jamie added.
- 98FM star Suzanne Kane doesn’t take things 'for granted' after being let go while pregnant
- Conor McGregor gushes over 'beautiful' and 'iconic' Kylie Minogue at Elvis premiere
- Elaine Crowley admits not having kids wasn't a 'conscious decision'
- Vogue Williams says having more than 4 kids is 'weird'
- GAA stars and 2 Johnnies host among around 40 men tricked by 'mega catfish'
- Scorcher of a day forecast by Met Éireann as temperatures to hit 21C
- Four men and one woman quizzed after €643,000 drugs seized in Clare and Limerick
- Chelsea confirm agreement to sell the club to US magnate Todd Boehly in £4.25billion deal
- Dubliner Nuala McGovern gets role broadcasting to millions as the face of BBC World Service
- Garda hi-viz vest seized during raid targeting drugs gang in Co Derry