Having a Ball-dives Vogue Williams shares snaps of adorable kids Theodore and Gigi on Maldives trip
The model and TV presenter jetted off to the stunning spot in the Indian Ocean with her reality star husband Spencer Matthews and their two children before they become a family of five in April.
Vogue Williams has shared some adorable snaps from a family holiday to the Maldives.
The model and TV presenter jetted off to the stunning spot in the Indian Ocean with her reality star husband Spencer Matthews and their two children, Theodore (three) and Gigi (one), before they become a family of five in April.
Taking to Instagram this week, the pregnant 36-year-old shared a series of photos and videos from their trip from their resort on the Kuramathi Island, and it seems like the whole clan are having a blast.
She posted some adorable pictures of the kids playing in the sand, splashing about in the pool, and enjoying some ice-creams together.
In one of Vogue’s Instagram Stories, 17-month-old Gigi can be seen sticking her tongue out for the camera in a multicoloured Paper London swimsuit as she posed beside her mum.
And the Howth native also shared a clip of her little girl attempting to swim towards her in the pool like a pro.
After all the excitement, the proud mum shared a photo of toddler Theodore all tuckered out in bed.
“T never usually naps but has been so tired the last few days from being non stop,” she said.
“The kids are finding it really tough here,” she joked in another snap.
Last month, Vogue and Spencer confirmed that they’re expecting a baby boy this spring.
Speaking to HELLO! magazine, Spencer said: “We’re having a little boy!”
Vogue added: “My sister asked Theodore if he wants to have a brother or sister and he replied: ‘A brother! I don’t want a sister, I already have a sister.’ So, he’s delighted.”
And the Dubliner has already asked her BFF and comedian Joanne McNally to be her third baby’s godmother.
She asked her to fill the role during an episode of their podcast My Therapist Ghosted Me in November.
The expectant mum said: “I have a question for you actually. You know the way Gigi doesn’t really like you, and Theodore’s a bit old now, and that was really pre-Joanne…”
“Spenny and I have decided, that we’re going to ask you… to be godmother to this one!”
A delighted Joanne replied: “Yes, I’d love to! Oh my God, I’d be absolutely honoured!”
- John Compton on life as a model, owning an agency, being wiped out in crash and fighting back
- Bride-to-be Bonnie Ryan lands in Italy with fiancé John ahead of wedding day
- Conor McGregor wears daring purple satin jacket to Cannes Film Festival bash
- Saoirse Ronan and Dua Lipa tipped to star in Barbie movie with Margot Robbie
- Toy Show star Saoirse Ruane 'recovering' after successful tumour removal surgery
- What time, channel, team news and all you need to know about Man City v Aston Villa
- Jurgen Klopp with a warning to Man City as Premier League title race reaches conclusion
- Tennis plunged into civil war as ranking points are stripped from Wimbledon over Russia ban
- Fernandinho ‘really proud’ of achievements as he prepares for City swansong
- No hangover next season if Arsenal miss out on Champions League – Mikel Arteta