'how cute' Vogue Williams shares adorable unseen pictures from daughter Gigi’s christening
Vogue previously revealed she wanted to get her daughter christened so she wouldn't have to 'live in purgatory'
Vogue Williams has shared adorable unseen pictures from her daughter Gigi’s christening.
Taking to social media, the mother of two posted beautiful family pictures of the one year old’s special day.
“Gigi’s christening, I totally forgot to post these pictures,” she captioned the post.
“We had to change the dates a million times and unfortunately couldn’t have everyone we wanted there but we still had a really amazing day."
"Look how cute they both look.”
One pic shows Vogue, Gigi, husband Spencer Matthews and son Theodore, all smiling brightly for the camera.
Others show adorable Gigi, in a white christening gown and bonnet, posing with her parents.
“Ah such fabulous photos,” commented pal Glenda Gilson.
“Soooooo cute,” added fashionista Darren Kennedy.
Author and presenter Anna Williamson said: “So so cute…. The last pic.”
Vogue previously revealed that despite not going to mass in years, she was compelled to get Gigi christened so she wouldn’t have to “live in purgatory”.
Speaking on her podcast, My Therapist Ghosted Me with her best pal Joanne McNally, Vogue shared:
“God, I haven’t been to Mass in years.”
“I was only thinking about getting Gigi christened and I was like we’ve kind of passed the date.”
“It’s so ingrained in me that she’s going to live in purgatory that I have to get her christened, I’m like ‘can’t have her living in purgatory, she’s too cute’. She wouldn’t like purgatory.”
Joanne agreed, saying: “Oh god no, she’d hate purgatory. That wouldn’t be Gigi’s vibe at all. Flying around with those headless babies with the wings? No, she’s got great legs, keep them on her, you need to get her christened.”
Joanne then told Vogue that she had been celebrating her godchild’s communion recently and was “enraged” by how boring the priest was.
She said: “I was incensed by the lack of performance on the part of the priest. I was incensed. I was like, ‘You’re literally giving us nothing. You’re not even selling the stuff anymore.’
“That’s because they know they’ve got an audience who want to get into the afterlife, like he’s not competing with anyone else.”
Vogue interjected: “I have to disagree. Some priests put on a great show.”
“This lad didn’t and I was enraged by it,” Joanne protested.
“First, you couldn’t hear him and then halfway through he said, ‘Look, I’ve had my vocal chords removed because they had cancer.’ Okay fine. But there could have been a bit more physicality on the selling of the prayer.”
“Use your hands more! Use what you have!” Vogue laughed.
It won’t be long until Vogue and Spencer hold their next christening as the couple are expecting their third child, a daughter, to arrive in April.
- 98FM star Suzanne Kane doesn’t take things 'for granted' after being let go while pregnant
- Conor McGregor gushes over 'beautiful' and 'iconic' Kylie Minogue at Elvis premiere
- Elaine Crowley admits not having kids wasn't a 'conscious decision'
- Vogue Williams says having more than 4 kids is 'weird'
- GAA stars and 2 Johnnies host among around 40 men tricked by 'mega catfish'
- Dubliner Dermot Kennedy misses home while touring but will never Facetime his mammy
- Ukranian woman fights for life after road crash involving killer Derek 'Del Boy' Hutch
- Tickets for Bruce Springsteen's three Dublin shows sell out within minutes
- Horror video shows two teens being attacked by gang of youths in Offaly housing estate
- Dear Evan Hansen announces date of final West End performance