Nanny your business Vogue Williams says people can be ‘funny’ about her having a nanny
'It’s the same as your child being in a creche/nursery all day'
Vogue Williams has admitted that some people can be “funny” about her family having a nanny.
The 36-year-old presenter is mum to two children, Theodore (4) and Gigi (1), and is expecting her third child in April.
Answering questions from her fans during an Instagram Q&A one person asked her if she had a nanny: “We certainly do! She’s amazing… I always get asked this question! People are funny about having a nanny. It’s the same as your child being in a creche/nursery all day.”
“We wanted a nanny because I am home a lot so I spend as much time with the kids as possible between work,” she continued.
“Then some days I can be out filming all day. My job is never the same, so I never know my schedule. I couldn’t work without her. The kids love her and we love her.”
The expectant mum also revealed that herself and her husband Spencer Matthews have already picked a name for their newborn son who is due in early April.
“We certainly do, and I love it! We find out the gender as soon as possible to choose the name so I can get all the suction bagged baby clothes out!”
She also admitted she is thinking about having a fourth baby as she has found herself storing her youngest daughter’s clothes for another baby girl.
“I always said four but I would be very happy with three. The house is madness all the time which thankfully we love.”
“I do find myself storing Gigi’s old clothes so I guess I just don’t know but we shall see.”
Earlier this month she told Mail Online that husband Spencer is keen on having more babies.
“Spencer would go for four children,” she said.
“I have to be pregnant so he leaves the decision to me, but he would be happy with five or six but no thanks. We won't be doing that!”
“I'm not sure this pregnancy will be my last because I have suction bagged all of Gigi's clothes and I thought 'Why am I doing that?'
“My intention with all her clothes was to sell them to charity and I haven't done that, and they are girl's clothes and I'm not having a girl... I will leave it an extra year and then I'll decide.”
- Niall Horan 'humbled' by fan's mother in hilarious TikTok clip
- Maura Higgins explores Paris on 'fairytale' trip with mystery man
- Vogue Williams joins TikTok with clip of her kids meeting newborn son Otto
- Conor McGregor and Dee Devlin flash watches worth €607k at exclusive Cannes event
- Joanne McNally reveals she met new boyfriend on celeb dating app Raya
- Thomas ‘Bomber’ Kavanagh now sharing jail with Julian Assange, ISIS terrorists and the Grindr killer
- Man hospitalised and one arrested after fight in busy Dublin Airport terminal
- Roy Curtis Opinion How Shane O’Donnell and Clare are again threatening to become the story of the hurling summer
- For Blues' ace Michael Darragh Macauley says, ‘Dublin are going well and will be in the mix’
- Erling Haaland told to adapt his style of play as Manchester City eye move for Kalvin Phillips