'so embarrassing' Vogue Williams says doctor tried to put her and Spencer Matthews on sex ban
"So sex can trigger labour and we can do it now because the baby is fully cooked."
Vogue Williams has said her doctor tried to put herself and husband Spencer Matthews on a sex ban.
It comes as the couple are due to welcome their third child later this month.
Speaking on their podcast Spencer & Vogue, she said: "Top Boy has put an end to all sexual activity.”
"Because we never do anything because we're just watching Top Boy."
Spencer quipped: "We watched Top Boy, had sex and watched more Top Boy."
He added that she wasn't "unhappy about it".
“That's total nonsense. Darling, you like it more than me,” he continued.
Vogue then revealed a doctor told them to stop having sex.
"A doctor tried to put us on a sex ban again,” she began.
"Spenny, he's so embarrassing the stuff that he texts the doctor I'm like, 'Stop sending them weird s**t like that."
Spencer added: "I needed actual information as to why I needed to know what it was that could trigger labour."
Vogue responded: "So sex can trigger labour and we can do it now because the baby is fully cooked. I didn't realise the baby was fully cooked before 40 weeks."
The 36-year-old mother of three also revealed that her eldest son Theodore (4) has started cursing.
"Theodore said s***e the other day,” she told her husband.
"It wasn't the other day,” he responded.
“I heard him say it today I heard him you went, 'Ah s***e,' and Theodore went, 'S***e'."
The couple are due to welcome a second son this month.
They’re also parents to one-year-old Gigi who turns two in July.
Just last week Vogue told people who say having 3 kids will be “hell” to “keep their opinions up their a**e.”
Speaking on her podcast My Therapist Ghosted me with Joanne McNally, the Dubliner was venting about her third pregnancy.
“Can people stop mailing me telling me my life is gonna be hell when the third baby arrives like three kids is like the worst thing that's ever going to happen to you.”
”I'm quite excited about having three kids so keep your opinions up your own ar**hole,” she continued.
“People are just constantly mailing me being like ‘it's going to be really hard your life will never be the same now you've had three, you should have stuck with two’.”
“It’s far too late for that now and maybe I’m going to enjoy the madness.”
- Bride-to-be Bonnie Ryan lands in Italy with fiancé John ahead of wedding day
- Conor McGregor wears daring purple satin jacket to Cannes Film Festival bash
- Saoirse Ronan and Dua Lipa tipped to star in Barbie movie with Margot Robbie
- Toy Show star Saoirse Ruane 'recovering' after successful tumour removal surgery
- Limerick singer Denise Chaila to feature on Ed Sheeran song
- Amy Broadhurst and Lisa O’Rourke – Irish boxing’s golden girls of Istanbul
- Footage emerges of Patrick Vieria in a confrontation with an Everton fan
- Sean McGoldrick Opinion The complete idiot’s guide to the race for Sam Maguire as favourites emerges
- Rory McIlroy gives his verdict after sparkling start at PGA Championship
- Tiger Woods’ not happy with cameraman as he limps through PGA Championship