'damaged people' Vogue Williams reveals she ended up in therapy after her last big break-up
Vogue confessed that her bad trait within her past relationships is that she 'wanted to help people all the time'
Vogue Williams has revealed that she went to therapy after her last break up.
The 36-year-old presenter, who is currently married to Spencer Matthews of Made in Chelsea fame, opened up about her bad dating habits on Channel 4 show Steph's Packed Lunch.
Discussing making mistakes with dating, Vogue admitted: “I used to be quite bad for that… I went to therapy after I had my last big break-up.”
“[My therapist] was like ‘How are you not seeing this pattern?’… And I was, I was going for the same thing over and over again. And then I met Spencer…” she said.
When Steph asked about whether or not therapy helped her, Vogue revealed: “It did. It makes you think about what you're doing and it's like, 'I do keep on going back to same thing, no wonder it's not working out the whole time'. “
“And then you meet someone else who's completely different and you think 'okay'.”
Vogue confessed that her bad trait within her past relationships is that she “wanted to help people all the time,” and dated “damaged people” thinking she could help them.
“You can never change a person,” she added.
Vogue was previously married to Westlife singer Brian McFadden.
The pair tied the knot in September 2012 and split in 2015 before they finalised their divorce in 2017.
She then began dating Spencer Matthews in 2017 before tying the knot less than a year later in June 2018.
The couple welcomed their first child Theodore in 2019 and their daughter Gigi in 2020.
They are currently expecting their third child, a baby boy, in April of this year.
- 'The Hurler' director says he kept filming with a concussion during scene with Marty Morrissey
- John Compton on life as a model, owning an agency, being wiped out in crash and fighting back
- Bride-to-be Bonnie Ryan lands in Italy with fiancé John ahead of wedding day
- Conor McGregor wears daring purple satin jacket to Cannes Film Festival bash
- Saoirse Ronan and Dua Lipa tipped to star in Barbie movie with Margot Robbie
- Police take down gang that had smuggled drugs into Ireland hidden in Leen Bakker furniture
- Irish soccer heroes presented with medals by President Michael D Higgins on Late Late Show
- Revealed: Face of Irishman jailed in UK for raping woman he met on Plenty of Fish
- Premier League permutations: Plenty to play for at top and bottom on final day
- David De Gea eager to end season to forget for Manchester United on winning note