Maternal Instinct Vogue Williams reveals how she knows new baby Otto is definitely hers
The model and her husband Spencer Matthews welcomed a healthy baby boy on Easter Monday and named him Otto James Matthews
Vogue Williams has shared the distinct way she can tell her newborn baby is definitely hers.
The model and her husband Spencer Matthews welcomed a healthy baby boy on Easter Monday at London's Chelsea and Westminster Hospital and named him Otto James Matthews.
The couple are already parents to 3-year-old Theodore and 1-year-old Gigi.
Speaking on their Spencer & Vogue podcast this week, the proud mum and dad discussed who they thought baby Otto resembled more.
“Our baby was born with a full head of hair,” Spencer explained.
Vogue said: “I was quite shocked with the amount of hair he had. A lot of hair. It was a good amount of hair.
“He looks nothing like me,” she continued before jokingly adding: “I know he’s mine because he has a huge mouth.”
The Dubliner also revealed that she kicked back and watched The Hunger Games while in labour with her third child.
“We had a nice time on the gas and air. I watched The Hunger Games. I watched the whole thing. Now, there were a few very intense painful moments during the day. It wasn’t just like sitting watching the Hunger Games all day, there was a job to be done.
“It got quite to an intense stage. I didn’t even remember the doctor being in the room.”
Spencer added: “The process was a bit long, bit arduous.”
Vogue also praised the staff at the hospital, whom she said were extremely helpful.
“It’s actually quite nice to be in the hospital. They’re like ‘Oh would you like anything to eat?’ It’s stunning.
“‘Do you want some more toast?’ Yes, I do want some more toast while I sit here on my ar*e and then Spenny is literally like ‘I’ve a call at 12:30pm, can we leave here at 11am’ and everyone who came in to check the baby, he was like ‘what time do you think we’ll be done?’
“I was trying to just enjoy myself – you’re not invited next time, if there is a next time,” she quipped, teasing her husband.
Spencer replied: “We all had a great time!”
- John Compton on life as a model, owning an agency, being wiped out in crash and fighting back
- Bride-to-be Bonnie Ryan lands in Italy with fiancé John ahead of wedding day
- Conor McGregor wears daring purple satin jacket to Cannes Film Festival bash
- Saoirse Ronan and Dua Lipa tipped to star in Barbie movie with Margot Robbie
- Toy Show star Saoirse Ruane 'recovering' after successful tumour removal surgery
- Irish man arrested in London accused of stealing high-end cars in Dublin and Kildare areas
- Video captures shocking moment Brinks van transporting money catches fire on the N11
- Shocking video shows girl (15) attacked and beaten by middle-aged woman in Dublin
- Rebekah Vardy claims she was made ‘scapegoat’ at Euro 2016 ‘Wagatha Christie’ trial reveals
- Drunken Irish driver jailed for least 15 years after crashing into car full of schoolgirls in US