'Torture' Vogue Williams has 'hellish' 18-hour flight home from luxurious Maldives holiday
Vogue said she was tortured by her one-year-old daughter's Gigi "whinging"
Vogue Williams has said she had a “hellish” 18-hour flight home from her luxurious family holiday in the Maldives.
The mother of two, who is currently pregnant with her third child, visited the island on an expensive holiday with husband Spencer Matthews.
Speaking on their hit podcast, Vogue said she almost “lost her mind” while travelling home from her two-week holiday.
"Well I tell you, one thing I won't be doing again. And that's an 18-hour trip with two children whilst pregnant.”
Vogue said it was “torture” as her one year old daughter Gigi whinged the whole way home.
"Gigi wouldn't leave me alone. She wouldn't go to sleep, she was just whinging. And I was so tired that my head was falling back and it was honestly like torture.”
"Then eventually she fell asleep and so did I. But I woke up with a dead arm because she was lying on my arm. It was hellish.”
"She whinged the entire time from the airport to home,” she said.
It’s not the only tantrum the young child had while away with her family, Vogue shared that she was embarrassed for a woman who gave her dirty looks for her daughter’s tears.
"It's such a quiet island and that's what I like about it, but the other day Gigi was crying at the pool and this woman's face," Vogue explained on the podcast.
"I have never in my life… I actually felt like saying to her 'Do you want me to take a picture of your face to show you what you look like because my child was crying?'”
"She really annoyed me, that woman. I was actually embarrassed for her."
In another incident during their holiday, another woman cruelly took toys away from the toddler so she couldn’t play with them.
"There was another woman and we threw each other looks at the pool everyday, because I was in the swimming pool with Gigi, and If I had toys there and a little kid wanted to play with the toys like, I'd let the child play with the toys.”
"Anyways, Gigi hops in the pool and this woman comes over and started scooping all of the other little girl's toys from the pool and I was like 'Aw she must be coming to let Gigi play'.”
"She was scooping them out of Gigi's way, took them all and put them into a basket so that Gigi couldn't get them. Isn't that so mean?"
- 98FM star Suzanne Kane doesn’t take things 'for granted' after being let go while pregnant
- Conor McGregor gushes over 'beautiful' and 'iconic' Kylie Minogue at Elvis premiere
- Elaine Crowley admits not having kids wasn't a 'conscious decision'
- Vogue Williams says having more than 4 kids is 'weird'
- GAA stars and 2 Johnnies host among around 40 men tricked by 'mega catfish'
- Dubliner Dermot Kennedy misses home while touring but will never Facetime his mammy
- Ukranian woman fights for life after road crash involving killer Derek 'Del Boy' Hutch
- Tickets for Bruce Springsteen's three Dublin shows sell out within minutes
- Horror video shows two teens being attacked by gang of youths in Offaly housing estate
- Dear Evan Hansen announces date of final West End performance