Flush fears Vogue Williams confesses she had fear of using loo in Spencer's house at start of romance
'At the start of a relationship it’s like you don’t want to fart in front of that person either'
Vogue Williams has confessed that she had a huge fear of using the bathroom in her husband Spencer’s apartment during the early days of their relationship.
Appearing on their podcast, Spencer and Vogue, the pair laughed as they recounted the beginnings of their romance.
“Vogue once, when we had started dating, left my apartment to go to a coffee shop to use the loo,” Spencer began.
“Because she didn’t want to use the loo in my apartment in case I, like, knew that you were taking a dump or something?...”
Vogue laughed: “Let me go into that…”
“It was bizarre,” Spencer continued. “You were like ‘I’m going out to get coffee’, and it’s like ‘I've got a coffee machine’ but [she said] ‘Nah, I’m just going over the road to get coffee.’”
Vogue added: “He never clicked it though…”
“At the start of a relationship it’s like you don’t want to fart in front of that person either,” she explained.
“So we could have been on a date at the start of our relationship and I would literally have to hold them in, and then you’d leave and you’d get into the car and you’d be like…,” Vogue explained before making fart noises.
“You don’t do that anymore,” Spencer joked.
“You could fly home on fumes, because you’d have to hold them in,” she laughed.
“Someone get that witch a broomstick,” Spencer said.
The couple, who began dating in 2017 before tying the knot less than a year later in June 2018, are expecting their third child in April of this year.
Vogue and Spencer welcomed their first child Theodore in 2019 and their daughter Gigi in 2020.
Vogue recently shared adorable unseen pictures from her Gigi’s christening.
Taking to social media, the mother of two posted beautiful family pictures of the one year old’s special day.
“Gigi’s christening, I totally forgot to post these pictures,” she captioned the post.
“We had to change the dates a million times and unfortunately couldn’t have everyone we wanted there but we still had a really amazing day."
"Look how cute they both look.”
One pic shows Vogue, Gigi, husband Spencer Matthews and son Theodore, all smiling brightly for the camera.
Others show adorable Gigi, in a white christening gown and bonnet, posing with her parents.
“Ah such fabulous photos,” commented pal Glenda Gilson.
“Soooooo cute,” added fashionista Darren Kennedy.
Author and presenter Anna Williamson said: “So so cute…. The last pic.”
- Toy Show star Saoirse Ruane 'recovering' after successful tumour removal surgery
- Limerick singer Denise Chaila to feature on Ed Sheeran song
- Sky announces new shows including a Colin Farrell sci-fi movie and a Father Ted reunion
- Gardaí investigate shooting incident close to set of new Liam Neeson movie
- Conor McGregor claims his 'left hand is a Glock' in bizarre Twitter rant
- Johnny Depp's glamorous defence lawyer laughs at rumours she is dating the Hollywood star
- Man (20) charged with murder of Christopher Hall (65) in his Dublin home
- Limerick hurler arrested after alleged pub attack may get 'adult caution', source claims
- ‘Wagatha Christie’ libel battle is ‘extraordinary’, High Court told
- Thomas Frank optimistic Brentford can keep hold of Christian Eriksen