Vo More Vogue Williams admits pregnancy is 'hard' and says 3 kids is 'enough'
The 36-year-old is expecting baby number three with her husband, Made in Chelsea star Spencer Matthews
Vogue Williams has admitted that her third pregnancy has been “hard” as she’s been suffering with severe nausea.
The 36-year-old is expecting baby number three with her husband, Made in Chelsea star Spencer Matthews. The couple already share two children together: Theodore (3) and Gigi (1).
But the Dubliner is finding her third pregnancy to be pretty difficult as she has been experiencing rough bouts of “all-day sickness.”
To help feel better, she said that she tries her best to stay active.
“Moving for me is really important, even for half an hour a day makes such a difference for me,” Vogue told MailOnline.
“I get quite bad pelvic pain in pregnancy and my legs get sore, so a stretch is always good.
“But not doing anything is ok too, listening to your body is very important. Pregnancy is hard.”
She added that tons of people message her asking how she’s coping so well with pregnancy because she tends to only document the good parts online.
She explained: “I get lots of messages like "how are you doing this" when actually I spent yesterday in bed. I just felt terrible.
“I like to point out that Instagram is just a show real, it's not my full day.”
The model and TV presenter gushed that Spencer is a “great dad” to their kids and has previously said that her dream is to have four kids with him.
However, her third pregnancy has been so gruelling that she’s decided that three kids is more than enough.
She said: “I would have said yes to four of them, pre this pregnancy but now I think three is enough. I'd have to get a new car.
“I don't know where four would fit,” Vogue added.
- Toy Show star Saoirse Ruane 'recovering' after successful tumour removal surgery
- Limerick singer Denise Chaila to feature on Ed Sheeran song
- Sky announces new shows including a Colin Farrell sci-fi movie and a Father Ted reunion
- Gardaí investigate shooting incident close to set of new Liam Neeson movie
- Conor McGregor claims his 'left hand is a Glock' in bizarre Twitter rant
- Four men released as probe into alleged League of Ireland match-fixing continues
- Man (20s) due in court charged in connection with death of OAP Christy Hall
- Niece of Lixnaw murder-suicide victim says deaths have left a 'hole in our lives'
- Daragh Keany Opinion Daragh Keaney: I'm not a Catholic but I'm happy to let daughter make Communion
- Guest at christening party told barman he was a 'dead man walking', court told