Una-vailable Una Healy takes to Instagram after ex Ben Foden admits responsibility for split
It comes after Ben admitted that he made things very stressful for the singer after cheating on her and ending their six-year marriage
Una Healy has shared an Instagram selfie after her ex-husband Ben Foden admitted that he put her through a “pretty stressful" time when their marriage broke down.
The singer and former member of The Saturdays was unbothered by the former England rugby player’s comments and posted a photo of herself standing in front of a wall mural with a powerful message.
She wore a camouflage print parka with a furry hood from Charlotte Baillieu, which is sold for approximately £425 (€508), a pair of black runners with a white sole from her Una Healy Original Collection, black leggings, and a camouflage print New York Yankees cap as she posed in front of the vibrant orange wall.
Una didn’t caption the post and instead let the mural speak for itself, which read: “In order to rise from its own ashes, a phoenix must first burn.”
It comes after Una’s ex Ben admitted that he made things very stressful for the singer after cheating on her and ending their six-year marriage.
But he insists that the former flames have a good relationship now where they are able to successfully co-parent their two children, Aoife Belle (9) and Tadhg (6).
“She knows that I have responsibility being their dad and she has responsibility being their mum,” he said.
“To be honest, the way things happened and the things I put Una through were pretty stressful at the time, so I would be a brave man to say that I knew it would happen like this.
“But I'm happy that things are getting back on track and Una's happy.
“She's happy at work, she's happy in Ireland with her family. She's happy in her life as well, which is great.
“I have always said about Una, she is a great parent, a great mum to the kids. They are always in a loving environment. They are really excelling in terms of academics and sport and going to school and just being social with everyone.
“Everyone says they are great kids, whatever environment you bring them into. That's the main thing, that they're healthy and happy, whether they are with Una or myself, we try and create that environment.”
- Bonnie Ryan serenaded from her balcony ahead of 'dream' Italian wedding
- Una Healy models her sandal and stiletto collection in at-home photoshoot
- Ronan and Storm Keating's 'joy' at Paris trip paid for by kids Missy and Jack
- Bonnie Ryan to wed in same Italian church sister Lottie got hitched in five years ago
- 'The Hurler' director says he kept filming with a concussion during scene with Marty Morrissey
- Andrea Radrizzani looks forward with Jesse Marsch after Leeds retain PL status
- Oleksandr Zinchenko gives heartfelt thanks for support
- Pep Guardiola hails Man City achievement and credits title rivals Liverpool
- Conor Lehane the star of the show as Cork hammer Tipp to lay down Championship marker
- 800 take part in race in memory of Ashling Murphy in Tullamore