Beach Babe Una Healy channels Baywatch in beach wetsuit photo shoot
The singer and former member of The Saturdays went for a dip in the sea with her two children, Aoife Belle (10) and Tadhg (seven).
Una Healy showed off her toned legs as she posed for an Instagram photo by the beach today.
The singer and former member of The Saturdays went for a dip in the sea with her two children, Aoife Belle (10) and Tadhg (7), while they're on their school holidays.
Sharing a photo of the beach, Una asked “Will I go in?” as she revealed that the temperature was a chilly 12C.
But the mum-of-two came prepared and wore a black wetsuit top with shorts as she braved the piercing, cold waves.
“Nothing like the sea air,” the 40-year-old wrote.
She also posted a photo of Tadhg and Aoife messing about in the sand – which she said was one of her “simple pleasures” - with Aoife wrapping her arms around her little brother while wearing a giant black puffer jacket to combat the cool beach breeze.
It comes after Una stepped out with her pal Lynsey Bennett at the Gossies awards show on Friday night.
The pair shared photos as they stunned in white dresses at the event, which was held at the Convention Centre in Dublin and hosted some of Ireland’s biggest celebs.
Una joked that her and Lynsey’s matching gowns made them look like “runaway brides.”
Her dress was brought to life by Irish designer Synan O’Mahony while her jewellery came from from Alders Jewellers in Gorey.
Among the familiar faces attending the Gossies were Maura Higgins, Love Island 2021 finalists Faye Winter and Teddy Soares, Rosanna Davison, RTÉ’s Doireann Garrihy, Erin McGregor, singer and Dancing With the Stars finalist Erica Cody, Grainne Gallanagh, Holly Carpenter, Aoife Walsh, Thalia Heffernan, Grainne Seoige, Martin King, and Miss Ireland Pamela Uba.
A host of influencers and social media stars also made an appearance on the night, including Bonnie Ryan, James Patrice, Carl Mullan, Tadhg Fleming, Sophie Murray, Kiki Nugent, Keilidh Cashell, Lauren Whelan, Miriam Mullins, Rob Kenny, and Paddy Smyth.
- Plans to convert Sinéad O’Connor’s former Bray seafront home into apartments
- Vogue Williams' first 'proper' date with Spencer Matthews was magical Disneyland trip
- Bonnie Ryan marries John Greenhalgh at second wedding ceremony in Italy
- Imelda May deletes tweets in support of 'respectful' pal Johnny Depp amid Amber Heard trial
- Dara Ó Briain slams Dublin Airport as a 'mess' with 'insane queues'
- Gardai appeal after man (50s) killed in steam roller incident in Co Monaghan
- Doctor who sexually assaulted two young men at Naas General Hospital later fled Ireland
- Wife-beating loyalist burst into tears over fears of attacks after prison move
- American tourist quoted €10k to rent car in Ireland says 'I could ship own car here and back'
- Tralee stabbing: Man released without charge as victim named locally