'soul mate' UFC champ Conor McGregor gushes over fiancée Dee Devlin in Instagram post
The couple, who have been together since before Conor rose to the top in the UFC world, announced their engagement in August of 2020
UFC champ Conor McGregor has declared his love for “soul mate” fiancée Dee Devlin in a new Instagram post.
The Notorious and Dee have been sharing their love for each other in recent social media posts that have showed the couple out enjoying themselves in Conor’s Black Forge Inn in Dublin 12.
Alongside pictures of them celebrating the easing of Covid-19 restrictions Dee had posted how she was “in awe” of her Dublin “babe”.
Dee posted a loving picture of the couple, together with the caption: “You have created magic babe, I am in awe of you.”
And now Conor has replied: “My soul mate, baby I love you.”
The couple, who have been together since before Conor rose to the top in the UFC world, announced their engagement in August of 2020.
Speculation has been rising that the loved-up couple who have three children, Conor Jr, Croia and Rian and could be set to tie the knot later this year.
After a busy 2021 saw McGregor lose twice in UFC action to Dustin Poirier and suffer a horror leg break in their July bout, the Dubliner is gearing up for a return to the cage around summertime.
And depending on who he faces and what's next in line, he and Dee may set aside some time to get hitched.
While no wedding details have been revealed, McGregor has previously declared that he is planning an "extravagant" ceremony in Ireland.
"My wedding is going to be extravagant, that's for damn sure," he has said. "We are gonna have the best of the best of the best, and then more to the best.
"We have got to find the location; it's going to be Ireland, I'm gonna get married in the Emerald Isle, and then figure it out, so it's a big process. Let's see what happens, I'm ready for it all."
- Bonnie Ryan shares moving video of brother Elliott leading her into church on wedding day
- Vogue Williams reveals how she and Brian McFadden divided up all their possessions
- 98FM star Suzanne Kane doesn’t take things 'for granted' after being let go while pregnant
- Conor McGregor gushes over 'beautiful' and 'iconic' Kylie Minogue at Elvis premiere
- Elaine Crowley admits not having kids wasn't a 'conscious decision'
- Daughter of refugee hit by Derek Hutch's motorbike asks for prayers for injured mum
- Grape Spy: Jean Smullen
- Moto Guzzi Guardia d’Onore V85 special edition pays homage to elite police guard
- Jurgen Klopp's defiant message for Liverpool fans after Champions League heartache
- Thibaut Courtois barks back at his critics after Champions League final heroics