baby joy Stars react to news Brian Dowling and husband Arthur Gourounlian are ‘pregnant’
The couple have been married since 2015
Social media users have reacted to the joyous news that Brian Dowling and husband Arthur Gourounlian are pregnant.
The couple, who wed in 2015, revealed to Sunday World in December 2021 that they were hoping to start their own family.
Brian and Arthur both shared a video on their Instagram grid to share the exciting news with their followers.
“It completely fills our heart to be able to reveal we are pregnant and due to our beautiful bundle of joy later this year,” it was captioned.
"We actually never thought this day would be a reality for us. We fully realise & understand how lucky & blessed we are for this to be happening.”
"For a lot of us out there & especially people from our community we have to fight harder & push harder for what others consider to be something that can be achieved easily,” the post continued.
“Myself & Arthur have been keeping the biggest secret the past few months but it’s put the biggest smiles in our hearts & on our faces.
"We can’t wait to meet you, hug you & love you for the rest of our lives. Baby Dowling Gourounlian is on the way, people.”
The video shows Arthur on camera before Brian screams off camera “we’re pregnant.”
It then goes on to show a video of a scan, and ends with the caption ‘Baby Dowling Gourounlian coming soon.’
Taking to the comments, friends and fans shared their joy for the couple.
“Congratulations to you both, amazing news!” said make-up mogul Aimee Connolly.
“OMG!! Massive congrats so thrilled for you both,” said singer and Dancing With The Stars finalist Erica Cody.
Pal Pippa Ormond added: “Crying! again What a lucky baby can not wait to meet this little angel love you guys xx”
“OMG - CONGRATULATIONS to you both. You’re going to be the most amazing parents,” wrote James Patrice.
“This baby is going to be absolutely SPOILED so happy for you both,” added Grainne Gallanagh.
B*Witched star Sinead O’Carroll commented: “This is just the best news... You guys will be amazing. Sooo happy for you both. Aaahhhh.”
While Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle shared: “This will be the luckiest baby coming into the most wonderful home!!! Congratulations all 3 of of you on your adventures together!!”
Una Healy added: “Omg I’m so so happy for you and @gourounlian ❤️ xxxx you are going to be the best parents.”
Meanwhile dancer Laura Nolan said: “Omg what fab news. Congratulations to my two faves. So so happy for you. You are going to be incredible parents.”
“What an amazing time you have ahead of you both. Massive congratulations to you. I couldn’t think of better parents for a very special, much wanted baby. So so so happy for you both,” gushed photographer Jenny McCarthy.
- Keith Duffy says Boyzlife 'don't do' Irish gigs because people here are 'negative'
- Snow Patrol's Gary Lightbody reveals Stephen Merchant 'buried' him over rock-star attempt
- Man United icon Andy Cole reveals 'Roy Keane helped me through tough times'
- The Script's Danny O'Donoghue confirms reason guitarist Mark Sheehan missed US tour
- Paul Mescal packs on PDA with rumoured fiancée Phoebe Bridgers in LA
- Huge boost for Liverpool as injury update on Mohamed Salah and Virgil van Dijk is released
- Mikel Arteta admits ‘it’s not easy’ to defend Arsenal display in Newcastle loss
- Johnny Depp fulfilling promise that Amber Heard ‘will never see his eyes again’
- Blackpool's Jake Daniels becomes first UK currently active male footballer to come out as gay
- Newcastle victory dents Arsenal’s hopes of Champions League spot