Beach Babe Ronan Keating's wife Storm stuns in bikini snap on South African holiday
The 40-year-old has been making her followers jealous by sharing photos from their trip on social media
Ronan Keating’s wife Storm has showed off her stunning figure in a sunny Instagram beach snap.
The Australian producer, who has been married to the former Boyzone singer since 2015, is currently enjoying herself on a family holiday in South Africa.
Storm, Ronan, and their two children Cooper (4) and Coco (1) are busy soaking up the sun in Camps Bay, an affluent suburb in Cape Town, but plan to return home to Ireland later today.
And the 40-year-old has been making her followers jealous by sharing photos from their trip on social media.
Taking to Instagram on Tuesday, Storm posted a gorgeous photo with Coco and Cooper as they ran along the golden South African beach.
The mum-of-two stunned in a flattering red bikini, which she paired with a black floppy hat and a pair of oversized sunglasses.
She paid tribute to her kids in the caption by saying: “My little people, my world”
Fans and followers flocked to the comments section to tell Storm how “fabulous” she looked on her holiday.
One person said: “Beautiful, smiling happy faces. Enjoy, make special memories and stay safe”
Another wrote: “In a world of heartbreak this brightens my day. Enjoy, hope to see you back in Australia soon”
While a third penned: “Gorgeous pic of you, Cooper and Coco So lovely to see you all so relaxed and having such a great time Cooper and Coco are so adorable xx”
It comes after Ronan paid tribute to his “incredible” wife Storm online for International Women’s Day on Tuesday.
He wrote: “I am lucky to have loads of incredible women in my life. My Sister my daughters my mum in law my sisters in law my co hosts on radio and tv but in the words of Robbie Williams “She’s the one”.
“I could list her incredible attributes but I would run out of space. You bloody superstar Stormy. You are incredible. Love the bones of ya #happyinternationalwomenday,” he added.
The singer met Storm, his second wife, in 2011 and the pair tied the knot in 2015. They welcomed their first child together in 2017.
Ronan is also father to Jack (22), Missy (21), and Ali (16), who he shares with ex-wife Yvonne Connolly.
- Ronan Keating to perform Boyzone's greatest hits at Dublin gig next month
- Vogue Williams says ex-boyfriend should be 'embarrassed' for cheating on her
- Snow Patrol's Johnny McDaid says partner Courteney Cox 'can’t understand a word he says'
- Cliona Hagan to marry fiancé Simon Sheerin in Mullingar, Co Westmeath today
- First Dates Ireland bosses search for singletons to star on show
- Crime Long Read: How Mafia godfather Thomas ‘Bomber' Kavanagh’s drugs empire was toppled
- Panic in dissident Republican ranks as another New IRA state agent flees Ireland
- Former mayor offered just €1.5k compo after losing 11 years of her life following pub attack
- Former billionaire Seán Quinn ordered not to trespass on Co Cavan quarry
- Deirdre Reynolds Opinion Deirdre Reynolds: Victoria Beckham's 'curve' ball is a fat lot of good