centaur of attention Ronan Keating takes helicopter to Cheltenham with kids Missy, Jack and wife Storm
The foursome arrived via helicopter to enjoy a day at the races to celebrate Jack’s 23rd birthday
Ronan Keating travelled in style as he attended Cheltenham festival with his daughter Missy (21), son Jack (23) and his wife storm.
The foursome arrived via helicopter to enjoy a day at the races to celebrate Jack’s 23rd birthday.
Taking to Instagram, former Dancing With The Stars contestant Missy shared a video of the family as they took to the skies.
“Lets go to Cheltenham, woo woo,” she said in the video which showed her sat next to step-mum Storm, as her brother Jack and dad Ronan cheered sat opposite them.
The model paired a nude coloured body-con dress with a cropped blazer, knee high brown leather boots, a beige wide brimmed fedora hat and a brown YSL crossbody bag.
Meanwhile Storm paired a green kilt style skirt with a navy buttoned up blazer, a pair of knee high navy boots, a peaked cap and brown and navy cross body bag.
The lads looked dapper too, while Ronan opted for a light grey suit with a black tie and brown boots, son Jack went for a navy suit paired with a flat cap and black Chelsea boots.
Upon arrival at the festival, the family backed Marie’s Rock who won the Close Brothers Mares' Hurdle at odds of 18/1.
Marie is Missy’s birth name as well as the name of Ronan’s late mother who died in 1998.
After their day out, the family returned to the Keating’s manor house in Barnes where they enjoyed birthday cake, red wine and wagyu steaks cooked by Jack on a coal barbeque.
Sharing a tribute to Jack on his big day, Storm shared a carousel of photographs of Ronan’s eldest son.
“Celebrating this legends birthday @cheltenhamraces style @jackkeating11. Happy birthday Jacko, such a fun day marking your 23yrs! Love your company and we all love you xx”
Missy also paid tribute to her ‘big bro’.
“Happy birthday to my big bro.”
“Love ya dude, forever laughing with you @jackkeating11 cheers to you & the horsies”
Their mother, Yvonne Connolly commented on the post: “Gorgeous pic of you two.”
Yvonne and Ronan wed in 1998 and have three kids together; Jack, Missy and 16-year-old Ali.
The pair split in 2010 when Ronan had a nine month affair with a Boyzone back up dancer.
He then met his second wife Storm Uechtritz in 2011 before tying the knot in 2015.
The couple have two children together, Cooper (4) and Coco (1).
- Ronan Keating to perform Boyzone's greatest hits at Dublin gig next month
- Vogue Williams says ex-boyfriend should be 'embarrassed' for cheating on her
- Snow Patrol's Johnny McDaid says partner Courteney Cox 'can’t understand a word he says'
- Cliona Hagan to marry fiancé Simon Sheerin in Mullingar, Co Westmeath today
- First Dates Ireland bosses search for singletons to star on show
- Deirdre Reynolds Opinion Deirdre Reynolds: Victoria Beckham's 'curve' ball is a fat lot of good
- Kim Kardashian ‘heartbroken, disgusted and furious’ following Texas shooting
- Westmeath woman awarded €16,400 after falling from defective chair in Supermacs
- Salvador Ramos: Texas gunman warned of school shooting on social media
- Dungannon road crash victim named as Co Antrim man Paul McLarnon (61)