Niall Sore-an Niall Horan falls 'extremely ill' on flight before Late Late Show appearance
The former One Direction star took to Twitter on Thursday to thank the staff on his British Airways flight.
Niall Horan has revealed that he was “extremely ill” on a flight ahead of his appearance on The Late Late Show this Friday.
The former One Direction star took to Twitter on Thursday to thank the staff on his British Airways flight who looked after him when he was unwell.
The 28-year-old tweeted: “Thank you to the staff on that @British_Airways flight. I was extremely ill and they took such good care of me.”
thank you to the staff on that @British_Airways flight. I was extremely ill and they took such good care of me. ❤️— Niall Horan (@NiallOfficial) February 17, 2022
And the official British Airways Twitter account replied to the star to thank him for his kind words.
The airline said: “Thanks for your lovely comments about the care you received from our crew on your flight, Niall. We'll be sure to pass on your thanks to them.”
Niall is set to join Ryan Tubridy on tomorrow night’s Late Late Show alongside author Marian Keyes.
The Mullingar native will appear on the show virtually from Los Angeles to pay tribute to inspirational golfer Leona Maguire.
A keen golfer himself, Niall has previously praised the Cavan sports star.
She recently won the Solheim Cup and became the first Irish winner in Ladies Professional Golf Association (LGPA) history with a three-shot win in Florida at the beginning of February.
Leona will join Ryan on the show to talk about the last few months of her career.
International bestselling author Marian Keyes will also be in studio as she celebrates the publication of her latest novel, Again Rachel.
Reflecting on her incredible career over the last three decades she will be joined by a special audience of family and friends.
Singer Eleanor McEvoy will perform ‘South Anne Street’ from her new album ‘Gimme Some Wine’.
The Late Late Show airs on RTÉ One this Friday, February 18th at 9:35 pm.
- 98FM star Suzanne Kane doesn’t take things 'for granted' after being let go while pregnant
- Conor McGregor gushes over 'beautiful' and 'iconic' Kylie Minogue at Elvis premiere
- Elaine Crowley admits not having kids wasn't a 'conscious decision'
- Vogue Williams says having more than 4 kids is 'weird'
- GAA stars and 2 Johnnies host among around 40 men tricked by 'mega catfish'
- First case of monkeypox virus has been confirmed in east of Ireland
- Scorcher of a day forecast by Met Éireann as temperatures to hit 21C
- Four men and one woman quizzed after €643,000 drugs seized in Clare and Limerick
- Chelsea confirm agreement to sell the club to US magnate Todd Boehly in £4.25billion deal
- Dubliner Nuala McGovern gets role broadcasting to millions as the face of BBC World Service