Maur to follow Maura Higgins swaps glam for facemask as she flies to mystery location for photoshoot
Maura has described her new gig presenting the Irish version of the Glow Up competition show as a "pinch-me moment."
Maura Higgins presented a different look to her usual flawless image as she jetted out to a mysterious location for a photoshoot.
Maura appeared in a new Instagram story with her face covered in a see-through mask and with her hair tied up in a bun for the flight as she gave the peace symbol.
The Love Island breakout star who is to make her Irish TV presenting debut this autumn as the host of Glow Up Ireland, had hinted earlier at her trip away as she modelled an array of skimpy bikinis.
The 30-year-old showed off her toned physique in a tiny orange crochet two-piece before slipping into a tiny pink number.
Maura joked: "So as usual, I'll be overpacked," although she didn't reveal what her upcoming job was, hinting only she had a "campaign shoot" at the weekend.
Meanwhile, Maura has described her new gig presenting the Irish version of the Glow Up competition show as a "pinch-me moment".
It aims to find Ireland's next makeup star when it hit small screens this autumn.
Ten of the country's best amateur makeup artists will battle it out, taking on a number of challenges to showcase their skills.
Glow Up is an established format, produced first for BBC Three in 2019 and is now available to stream on Netflix. It has also been produced in territories like Norway, New Zealand and the Netherlands.
The series will involve ten of Ireland's best amateur make-up artists who will each compete to be crowned Ireland's Next Make-Up Star and win a once-in-a-lifetime chance to boost their professional career.
Each week, the contestants will receive a range of assignments where they will show off their technical know-how, skill, artistry and imagination by creating amazing make-up transformations.
Longford native Maura has described presenting the show as a "pinch-me moment."
"I'm so excited to be the presenter of the first-ever Glow Up Ireland," she said. "Having watched the last few series of the show in the UK this is such an amazing opportunity and the fact that this is my first presenting job and it's in Ireland is so overwhelming.
"It's such a 'pinch me' moment to be doing this back in my home country. I actually can't believe it. Obviously, we're expecting a very high standard of Irish talent to come forward.
"Applications are now open so get in touch to be in with a chance of landing one of the top ten coveted spots on the show."
Maura first came to fame on Love Island on ITV and went on to front her own one-off show Maura Higgins: You're Joking Me! appeared on Dancing On Ice, as well as landing a hosting role on This Morning.
- Van Morrison demands 'real plan' for return to live music after scrapping Ulster Hall gigs
- Conor McGregor enjoys 'breakfast of champions' with Justin Bieber at luxury LA hotel
- Joe Duffy apologises for using 'F'-word on air after talking to priest about N7 crash funeral
- Nicole Kidman begins filming Apple TV+ series based on Cecilia Ahernâ€™s novel Roar
- Cliona Hagan enjoys date night with fiancĂ© in Westmeath
- Coronavirus Ireland: 1,345 new cases of Covid-19 reported and 105 patients in hospital
- Restaurant Association chief says one in four businesses wonâ€™t reopen for indoor dining on Monday
- Irelandâ€™s heatwave may sizzle out tomorrow as heavy, thundery showers are expected
- 50k people to pass through Dublin Airport this weekend as 150k travel in first week of Covid Cert
- Wexford EuroMillions players advised to check tickets as one lucky punter lands â‚¬116,054