Maur or less Maura Higgins shows true colours for St Patrick's Day in sizzling Instagram lingerie shoot
Shot in a green hue, the video shows the Longford lass pole-dancing in skimpy underwear while throwing dollar bills at the camera
Maura Higgins has revealed her true colours for St Patrick Day in a sizzling new Instagram clip where she poses in green Ann Summers lingerie.
Shot in a green hue, the video shows the Longford lass pole-dancing in skimpy underwear while throwing dollar bills at the camera.
Simply entitled: “Stripped back for St Patrick” alongside a green shamrock emoji, the clip has drawn gasps of amazement from appreciative fans.
“Obsessed,” declared one, while another added: “Insane.”
“More than a pot of gold at the end of that rainbow,” suggested another, as one other person declared: “Something else! What a woman.”
Maura only recently returned to work following a mystery illness.
The 31-year-old claimed she lost a stone in weight after she was struck down with an illness that left her exhausted and bedbound.
Taking to Instagram, the model shared two snaps as she posed in a white bikini on a beach.
The snaps captioned ‘wet weekends’ show off Maura’s washboard abs as she poses for the camera.
On her Instagram stories, Maura asked fans for help picking a lingerie set for an Ann Summers reel she plans to film.
The brunette has been a brand ambassador and model for the racy brand since 2019.
Fans were given the choice of four green coloured sets; two lacy body suits, a bra and panty set and a bra and thong set with a garter belt.
“New Ann Summers reel pending… help me choose?,” she wrote.
Sharing a previous reel she created for the brand, she also asked for inspiration for the type of video she should create.
“Also… any creative ideas you guys have… I wanna know.”
With her busy work schedule back in full swing, it appears as though the former Love Island star is feeling a lot better following her illness.
In February, Maura revealed to fans that was “living off cereal” after she became unwell.
“I don’t think I have ever been so unwell,” she said.
Posting a snap of a bubble bath she added: “After three full days in bed, I finally have the energy to wash myself. (Disgusting I know).”
She took to social media to explain why she had been so quiet online and asked her followers what she should eat while being stuck at home alone with her illness.
Posting a picture of a bowl of cereal in bed she asked: “For those of you who live on your own, what do you eat when you are too ill to cook?”
“I’ve been living off cereal.”
- 'The Hurler' director says he kept filming with a concussion during scene with Marty Morrissey
- 'I'm lucky to be alive' says singer-songwriter Brian Kennedy as he releases new album
- John Compton on life as a model, owning an agency, being wiped out in crash and fighting back
- Bride-to-be Bonnie Ryan lands in Italy with fiancé John ahead of wedding day
- Conor McGregor wears daring purple satin jacket to Cannes Film Festival bash
- Champion boxer Sunny Edwards says he doesn't know if he is part of US Kinahan ban
- Istanbul champions Amy Broadhurst and Lisa O’Rourke arrive home to hero's welcome
- Locals remain in fear as vigil for murdered mum Lisa Thompson is held in Ballymun
- Irish climber nearing top of Everest says his mum’s death made him follow his passion
- Derry Girls and Peaky Blinders star joins tens of thousands on Irish language rights protest