BRIT GIRL Maura Higgins pulls up to BRIT Awards in Rolls Royce - but misses red carpet
She sizzled in a monochrome two piece crop top and mini skirt that showed off her washboard abs
On Tuesday night, musicians, models and the who's-who of celebs stepped out for the 42nd BRIT awards.
Irish model and reality TV star Maura Higgins was among attendees at the ceremony which honours the best in British music.
The 31-year-old model took to Instagram to share her day as she got glammed up for the night.
Her make-up artist Suzy Clarke and hairdresser Carl Bembridge assisted in making over the brunette beauty for the show.
Maura stunned in a monochrome two piece crop top and mini skirt that showed off her washboard abs.
She paired the outfit with black stiletto sandals, a white clutch bag, and silver drop earrings.
After asking followers whether she should wear her hair up or down, Higgins went with an elegant up do.
The Longford lass left her luxury London hotel in a private white Rolls Royce which escorted her to the event hosted by Clara Amfo and Maya Jama.
Unfortunately, she missed the red carpet telling her followers: “I’ve actually missed the red carpet, because the traffic was crazy and I’m only just arriving.”
Enjoying the night nonetheless, Maura shared videos of Adele’s incredible performance.
Other performers on the night included Ed Sheeran, Liam Gallagher and Sam Fender.
Adele bagged the most awards on the night for British Album of The Year, British Artist of The Year and Best British Song.
Wolf Alice nabbed Best British Group while Dua Lipa bagged Best Pop/R&B Act.
Maura wasn’t the only Irish star to attend the glitzy event, Laura Whitmore and Husband Iain Stirling, were also on the red carpet, aswell as beauty influencer Keilidh Cashell.
Laura stunned in a black cutout velvet dress with a twist neck and shoulder pads adorned with silver studs.
She paired her outfit with a black feather bag and black heels.
Her wet-look blonde locks were swept back from her face to show off her stunning sequined eye makeup.
“She ready,” she captioned a stunning picture of her make-up look.
Hubby Iain wore a grey suit paired with a black top and shoes.
Taking to Instagram, he captioned a snap “Had a lovely time at The BRITs with my wife.”
Monaghan make-up mogul Keilidh Cashell attended the event with YouTube where she filmed videos of #BRITsUnseen for the platform.
"Mom, I'm on TV," she captioned a post.
"So excited to be here with YouTube. Keep an eye on my shorts later tonight for more behind the scenes."
The TikTok star wore a dark dress with black lace gloves and black platform heels.
- Keith Duffy says Boyzlife 'don't do' Irish gigs because people here are 'negative'
- Snow Patrol's Gary Lightbody reveals Stephen Merchant 'buried' him over rock-star attempt
- Man United icon Andy Cole reveals 'Roy Keane helped me through tough times'
- The Script's Danny O'Donoghue confirms reason guitarist Mark Sheehan missed US tour
- Paul Mescal packs on PDA with rumoured fiancée Phoebe Bridgers in LA
- Huge boost for Liverpool as injury update on Mohamed Salah and Virgil van Dijk is released
- Mikel Arteta admits ‘it’s not easy’ to defend Arsenal display in Newcastle loss
- Johnny Depp fulfilling promise that Amber Heard ‘will never see his eyes again’
- Blackpool's Jake Daniels becomes first UK currently active male footballer to come out as gay
- Newcastle victory dents Arsenal’s hopes of Champions League spot