maur drama? Maura Higgins posts cryptic Instagram snap hinting at secret feud
The model is currently in L.A
Maura Higgins has posted a cryptic Instagram snap that hints at a secret feud.
The former Love Island star took to the social media site where she shared an outfit picture from her holiday in L.A.
“She can beat me, but she cannot beat my outfit,” she captioned it.
Model Maura posed wearing a tan pleated skirt, a white sleeve shirt collar bralette, and a grey cropped jumper with matching socks and high heel sandals.
Her white top is from Irish designer Sarah O’Robinson.
Friends of the Longford lass gushed about her outfit in the comments.
“Ohhhhhhh,” wrote best pal Molly-Mae Hague.
With Francesca Allen adding: “Oooooooooooo.”
Her hairdresser Carl Bambridge joked: “Just decided to wear a 1/3 of your jumper then.”
“Love love,” said friend and fellow Love Island star Lucie Donlan.
The 31-year-old is currently enjoying her time in West Hollywood as she flew there to attend Coachella music festival.
The model enjoyed the sunny weather at the celebrity hotspot with her personal hairdresser Carl Bembridge and Make-Up Artist Suzy Clarke.
Taking to Instagram she shared stunning snaps of her outfit from the first day of the event.
Higgins paired thigh-high brown cowboy boots with a feathered belt that hung from her hips, a burgundy crop top with bell sleeves and bikini bottoms to match.
The bespoke two-piece was designed by Irish designer Eamonn McGill who previously designed a number of Coachella outfits for influencer Niamh Cullen when she attended the festival in 2018 and 2019.
Maura ditched her brunette locks for the occasion, instead opting to wear a long red wig styled to hang down across her toned stomach.
Other images posted to Instagram showed Maura in a stunning blue and white striped corset laced at the front with matching flared bottoms and white pointed shoes.
Another snap showed the 31-year-old standing next to a plaque paying tribute to Donatella Versace on the Rodeo Drive Walk of Style in Beverly Hills.
“Corsets in Cali” she captioned the carousel of pictures.
Stepping out on her first night in the city of angels, Maura stunned in a Mugler sheer black and nude jumpsuit, paired with a long black leather coat, high heeled sandals and a black Dior saddlebag.
Her striking cat-eye makeup look was complemented by her lock locks pulled back in her signature sleek bun.
- Outrage as scammers target Daniel O'Donnell charity concert for young cancer patient
- Eamonn Holmes lashes out at ITV, claims exit due to one senior figure's 'agenda'
- Conversation with Friends star says she had no problem with sex scenes
- Conor McGregor's coach John Kavanagh says Irish schools make people 'money dumb'
- Keith Duffy says Boyzlife 'don't do' Irish gigs because people here are 'negative'
- Motorcyclist (50s) dies in Co Kerry crash after bike strikes wall
- Man (40s) arrested in Dublin as part of €660k 'romance fraud' investigation by Gardaí
- Salami product recalled from Irish shops due to salmonella concerns
- Princess Beatrice announces winner of the Oscar’s Book Prize
- Health Minister Stephen Donnelly denies paying for Twitter retweets and likes