that's amaur-a Maura Higgins poses up a storm in L.A at plaque paying tribute to Donatella Versace
The Longford model is in Hollywood with friends
Maura Higgins has touched down in L.A and the model has been posing up a storm on Instagram.
Taking to the social media site, the reality star posted a series of pics in a stunning blue and white striped corset laced at the front with matching flared bottoms and white pointed shoes.
One snap shows the 34-year-old standing next to a plaque paying tribute to Donatella Versace on the Rodeo Drive Walk of Style in Beverly Hills.
“Corsets in Cali” she captioned the carousel of pictures.
Another picture shows the beauty posing in a mirror at Revolve social club on Melrose Avenue.
Taking to the comments, her fellow celebrity friends gushed about the Longford lasses ensemble.
“Love the outfit!!!,” wrote fellow Love Island star Amber Gill.
“You’re the vibe,” said Faye Winter
While best pals Molly-Mae and Lucie Donlan wrote: “Dreamy,” and “That outfit on you".
Meanwhile buddie Laura Stanford added: “Beautiful girl.”
Higgins jetted to L.A earlier this week with her make-up artist Suzy Clarke and hairdresser Carl Bembridge.
Stepping out on her first night, Maura stunned in a Mugler sheer black and nude jumpsuit, paired with a long black leather coat, high heeled sandals and a black Dior saddle bag.
Her striking cat-eye make-up look was complemented by her lock locks pulled back in her signature sleek bun.
- Toy Show star Saoirse Ruane 'recovering' after successful tumour removal surgery
- Limerick singer Denise Chaila to feature on Ed Sheeran song
- Sky announces new shows including a Colin Farrell sci-fi movie and a Father Ted reunion
- Gardaí investigate shooting incident close to set of new Liam Neeson movie
- Conor McGregor claims his 'left hand is a Glock' in bizarre Twitter rant
- Man (20s) due in court charged in connection with death of OAP Christy Hall
- Niece of Lixnaw murder-suicide victim says deaths have left a 'hole in our lives'
- Guest at christening party told barman he was a 'dead man walking', court told
- Met Éireann predicts sunny spells for many counties with sizzling 17C highs
- Lawyers due to make closing arguments in ‘Wagatha Christie’ libel battle