'phew' Joanna Cooper shows off massive diamond ring following engagement to rugby star Conor Murray
The pair got engaged after four years of dating
Joanna Cooper has shown off her massive diamond ring following her engagement to rugby star Conor Murray.
Taking to Instagram stories Joanna (28) shared a photograph of their last day on holidays.
The snap shows the pair enjoying a drink as the bride-to-be plants a kiss on her future husband’s cheek as he smiles down the camera.
“Last day of the best week ever,” she wrote, tagging her beau.
The picture shows her stunning engagement ring as she holds up her glass for a toast.
The couple, who are currently on holidays in Dubai, confirmed their engagement on Wednesday.
“Always & forever,” she tagged a photo of her fiancé holding her hand.
Conor (32) also shared a photograph to announce their engagement. It was captioned “Phew,” along with the date “21/03/2022.”
The pair first began dating in 2018 after meeting on a night out in London in 2017.
The Derry native was living in the UK for her modelling career while the Rugby Union player remained in Ireland for training.
Murray and Cooper moved in together in early 2020 following the onset of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Upon moving in together they adopted an adorable puppy called Kevin.
- Keith Duffy says Boyzlife 'don't do' Irish gigs because people here are 'negative'
- Snow Patrol's Gary Lightbody reveals Stephen Merchant 'buried' him over rock-star attempt
- Man United icon Andy Cole reveals 'Roy Keane helped me through tough times'
- The Script's Danny O'Donoghue confirms reason guitarist Mark Sheehan missed US tour
- Paul Mescal packs on PDA with rumoured fiancée Phoebe Bridgers in LA
- Huge boost for Liverpool as injury update on Mohamed Salah and Virgil van Dijk is released
- Mikel Arteta admits ‘it’s not easy’ to defend Arsenal display in Newcastle loss
- Johnny Depp fulfilling promise that Amber Heard ‘will never see his eyes again’
- Blackpool's Jake Daniels becomes first UK currently active male footballer to come out as gay
- Newcastle victory dents Arsenal’s hopes of Champions League spot