'best day ever' Jess Redden marks three months since dream wedding to husband Rob Kearney
"Happy three months dreamboat"
Jess Redden has marked three months since her “dream” wedding to husband Rob Kearney.
The 28-year-old took to Instagram to share a never-before-seen snap from her wedding day to mark the occasion.
“Happy three months dreamboat,” she captioned the picture, tagging Kearney.
Another image was captioned “best day ever.”
The couple tied the knot at Trump Hotel Doonbeg in Co. Clare on Friday December 3rd 2021.
However, Jess has chosen February 26th to mark 3 months since their wedding leaving fans to speculate if they tied the knot a week before they said they did, on Friday November 26th.
Jess was recently forced to deny rumours that she had Covid-19 when they wed.
Following the wedding she revealed that she had tested positive for Covid just two days into her honeymoon after finding out that the couple were close contacts.
The unfortunate timing meant that the newlyweds had to self-isolate for most of their trip.
Almost two months after her big day, Jess had to squash rumours that she was infected with the virus during her wedding ceremony.
During an Instagram Q&A this week, a follower asked: “Did you get Covid results before wedding as rumour said?”
She shared a black and white photo from her fairy tale wedding and replied: “No we both tested negative and left antigen tests in everyone’s room!!"
“Had to get a negative PCR to fly which was two days after the wedding and then I started to feel sick a few days in on honeymoon and my test confirmed it was Covid,” she explained.
“Good ol' rumours – imagine a life without them.”
Jess has previously stated that she “wouldn’t take back” her extravagant wedding weekend despite catching Covid and quarantining for most of her honeymoon.
Taking to Instagram during her exotic holiday, the blushing bride wrote: “I wouldn't take anything back the weekend we had, it was everything I've ever dreamt of and so much more.
“We all have to live through this pandemic and we can and will get through it with setbacks along the way.
“As my dad used to say ‘Que sera sera.’”
Jess and Rob’s wedding was originally planned for June 2021, but they moved it forward to November 2020 after Jess’s father, Brian Redden, was diagnosed with prostate cancer.
Sadly, the 70-year-old passed away in September 2020 and did not see his daughter make it down the aisle.
- Bride-to-be Bonnie Ryan lands in Italy with fiancé John ahead of wedding day
- Conor McGregor wears daring purple satin jacket to Cannes Film Festival bash
- Saoirse Ronan and Dua Lipa tipped to star in Barbie movie with Margot Robbie
- Toy Show star Saoirse Ruane 'recovering' after successful tumour removal surgery
- Limerick singer Denise Chaila to feature on Ed Sheeran song
- Amy Broadhurst and Lisa O’Rourke – Irish boxing’s golden girls of Istanbul
- Footage emerges of Patrick Vieria in a confrontation with an Everton fan
- Sean McGoldrick Opinion The complete idiot’s guide to the race for Sam Maguire as favourites emerges
- Rory McIlroy gives his verdict after sparkling start at PGA Championship
- Tiger Woods’ not happy with cameraman as he limps through PGA Championship