Baby love Irish influencer Claudine Kehoe announces birth of 'perfect' baby girl
"We couldn’t be anymore in love with her. The most perfect little girl"
Irish influencer Claudine Kehoe has announced the birth of her first child.
The Instagram star shared the news on social media on Sunday night and posted sweet snaps of her newborn baby girl.
"Effie Lowe Platts arrived into the world on the 21/04/22 making our lives complete @platts95,” she wrote.
"We couldn’t be anymore in love with her. The most perfect little girl."
The new mum was congratulated by a number of Irish influencers and celebs, Makeup artist Bonnie Ryan said: “Aw so gorgeous massive congratulations xxx.”
While personal trainer Maeve Madden commented: “oh my heart .. Congratulations and welcome to the world Effie.”
Ms Kehoe announced she was expecting her first child with fiancé Ryan Platts back in November with a loving video of her pregnancy journey so far.
The following month she revealed the couple were expecting a baby girl with a video of them popping a gender reveal balloon.
She captioned the video: “A little baby girl I already can’t imagine my life without you. Seeing your beautiful little face last week at the scan made me the happiest person in the world.”
The Dublin native and her two sisters, Ashley and Emma Kehoe, are all Instagram influencers.
The three sisters share a love for fashion, make-up, travel, food and female empowerment.
- Toy Show star Saoirse Ruane 'recovering' after successful tumour removal surgery
- Limerick singer Denise Chaila to feature on Ed Sheeran song
- Sky announces new shows including a Colin Farrell sci-fi movie and a Father Ted reunion
- Gardaí investigate shooting incident close to set of new Liam Neeson movie
- Conor McGregor claims his 'left hand is a Glock' in bizarre Twitter rant
- Four men released as probe into alleged League of Ireland match-fixing continues
- Man (20s) due in court charged in connection with death of OAP Christy Hall
- Niece of Lixnaw murder-suicide victim says deaths have left a 'hole in our lives'
- Daragh Keany Opinion Daragh Keaney: I'm not a Catholic but I'm happy to let daughter make Communion
- Guest at christening party told barman he was a 'dead man walking', court told