swit-sue Inside Suzanne Jackson’s €2,500 per night Maldives holiday
She is enjoying a break in the sun with husband Dylan O'Connor
Suzanne Jackson has jetted off on a €2,500 per night Maldives holiday.
The beauty mogul headed East for a sunny break with her husband Dylan O’Connor.
She flew business class with Etihad and told her followers about the luxurious experience.
“We flew business class with Etihad to try it out,” she shared.
“In my opinion their business class seats are fab… private and more comfortable.”
“Full lie flat bed, fast track, updated interiors, all touch screen, massage chair, mood lighting,” she added, explaining the benefits.
“The food is fab,” she continued.
“Overall a lovely airline.”
Suzanne also gave her followers an inside look at the resort where the couple are staying, One&Only Reethi Rah.
Guests are in the lap of luxury at the €2,500 per night resort.
The resort offers beachfront villas, fine dining, and activities such as diving, boating and fishing.
Couples visiting can indulge in couples massages, moonlight picnics and swimming with whale sharks.
The pair are staying in a stunning Water Villa complete with their own sunning deck and kingsize bed.
Suzanne and Dylan have been enjoying their time together at the spa, riding jet skis and relaxing by the pool.
The influencer shared snaps of the pair enjoying a bike ride together through the resort's exotic trees and white sand paths.
They have also indulged in delicious meals together by the sea complete with wine and drinks.
Suzanne shared that she has been reading Good Vibes, Good Life by Vex King.
She was gifted with a crystal after a spa treatment and said: “They gifted me a crystal after my treatment! It was super. I had the sound and body treatment.”
“The book I’m reading is also a lot about high vibrations and energy from those around you/food etc and how that affects everything,” she continued.
“Some serious good tips and tricks in @vexking book too… it all makes sense.”
- Bonnie Ryan serenaded from her balcony ahead of 'dream' Italian wedding
- Una Healy models her sandal and stiletto collection in at-home photoshoot
- Ronan and Storm Keating's 'joy' at Paris trip paid for by kids Missy and Jack
- Bonnie Ryan to wed in same Italian church sister Lottie got hitched in five years ago
- Rock star Bressie admits he had concerns about being in band with partner Louize Carroll
- Harry Styles wears brown spotted pyjamas to read his CBeebies Bedtime Story
- Pep Guardiola says he's 'never had a title rival like Liverpool', as player or manager
- Rory McIlroy is left frustrated at US PGA as Shane Lowry urges critics to lay off the four-time winner
- Tottenham ready to back Antonio Conte in transfer market after top-four finish
- 5 things we learned from Sunday’s Premier League action