private Ryan Gerry Ryan's daughter Bonnie hints she has tied the knot to long time partner John
'I’m not waiting on a big moment to ‘reveal’ him or anything. We just keep our relationship offline'
Bonnie Ryan has hinted that she has tied the knot to her long time partner John.
Taking to Instagram, the daughter of the late broadcaster Gerry Ryan shared a snap of herself wearing a stunning white suit, with a wedding bouquet and a hat captioned “4.3.22.”
Her sister and RTE 2FM star Lottie Ryan shared Bonnie’s post to her Instagram story adding a happy tear emoji and a white love heart emoji.
While the 29-year-old frequently mentions John to her Instagram followers, she has never posted a photo of his face online.
During an Instagram Q&A, Bonnie previously said that she would not share pictures of John online on their wedding day.
“No, most likely not. I’m not waiting on a big moment to ‘reveal’ him or anything. We just keep our relationship offline.
“This is the job I chose but it’s not for him, it’s the most special thing in my life and I take keeping it private very seriously.”
“That’s not to say I don’t love seeing other couples and relationships but it’s just not what's right for us,” she added.
Bonnie and John got engaged during a trip to New York in November 2019, just a few months after buying their first home together.
They were originally supposed to get married in 2021 but decided to postpone their big day until 2022 due to Covid restrictions.
It is understood that the notoriously private couple have been together for over a decade.
- Conor McGregor gushes over 'beautiful' and 'iconic' Kylie Minogue at Elvis premiere
- Elaine Crowley admits not having kids wasn't a 'conscious decision'
- Vogue Williams says having more than 4 kids is 'weird'
- GAA stars and 2 Johnnies host among around 40 men tricked by 'mega catfish'
- Country star Cliona Hagan and Simon Sheerin celebrate beautiful wedding in Athlone
- Amber Heard's 'wild' claims are a 'profound cruelty' to real survivors, court hears
- Kinahan cartel criminal admits role in feud murder of Noel 'Duck Egg' Kirwan
- Senator found not guilty of assaulting man during brawl outside Louth pub
- Man (33) pleads guilty to possession of handgun used to shoot Sinead Connolly
- Claire Byrne reveals she is leaving her RTE TV show after seven years on air