sheer bliss Ed Sheeran announces two surprise gigs at intimate Dublin venues
The two 'warm up' shows are ahead of his stadium tour
Ed Sheeran has announced two surprise gigs at intimate Dublin venues.
The singer-songwriter is set to play two warm up shows at Whelan’s and Vicar Street ahead of his stadium tour.
He will play Whelan’s on April 19th and Vicar Street on April 20th.
A select few fans will be lucky enough to get up close and personal with the Galway Girl singer as tickets were snapped up within minutes of the shows being announced.
Ed is set to play eight stadium gigs across Ireland in April and May 2022.
His first stop on the Mathematics tour brings him to Dublin’s Croke Park on April 24rd and 24th, before he heads South to play Cork’s Páirc Uí Chaoimh on April 28th and 29th.
Ed will play two dates at Thomond Park in Limerick on May 5th and 6th, before he finishes up the Irish leg of his tour with two shows on May 12th and 13th at Boucher Road Playing Fields in Belfast.
The tour will see Sheeran return to stadiums for the first time since his record-breaking Divide Tour which took place from 2017-2019.
It officially became the most-attended and highest-grossing tour ever by the time of its completion.
- Ronan Keating to perform Boyzone's greatest hits at Dublin gig next month
- Vogue Williams says ex-boyfriend should be 'embarrassed' for cheating on her
- Snow Patrol's Johnny McDaid says partner Courteney Cox 'can’t understand a word he says'
- Cliona Hagan to marry fiancé Simon Sheerin in Mullingar, Co Westmeath today
- First Dates Ireland bosses search for singletons to star on show
- Deirdre Reynolds Opinion Deirdre Reynolds: Victoria Beckham's 'curve' ball is a fat lot of good
- Kim Kardashian ‘heartbroken, disgusted and furious’ following Texas shooting
- Westmeath woman awarded €16,400 after falling from defective chair in Supermacs
- Salvador Ramos: Texas gunman warned of school shooting on social media
- Dungannon road crash victim named as Co Antrim man Paul McLarnon (61)