Motorious Conor McGregor visits Temple Bar in €435K Rolls Royce after dangerous driving charges
The 33-year-old shared a photo of his wheels to his Instagram account and simply captioned the post: “Temple bar”
Conor McGregor visited Temple Bar this week in his luxury Rolls Royce worth more than €435,000.
The Notorious rocked up outside The Porterhouse and Roberta’s on Parliament Street and shared a photo of his black Rolls Royce Phantom VIII, which McGregor reportedly bought for approximately €435,300 last year, on the cobblestoned paths.
The 33-year-old shared a photo of his wheels to his Instagram account and simply captioned the post: “Temple bar.”
A grey Range Rover Sport worth around €87,400 can also be spotted in the photo parked behind the Rolls Royce.
Back in February, the Crumlin native got into some trouble when the same Rolls Royce Phantom was parked outside his Black Forge Inn pub with an out-of-date tax disc.
Photos of the vehicle showed that McGregor’s car displayed a tax disc that had gone out of date almost a year previously in April 2021, Dublin Live reported.
But the highest paid athlete in the world must have sorted his tax out as he arrived at Blanchardstown District Court earlier this month in the luxury car where he was charged with dangerous driving and other motoring offences.
The UFC star was stopped while driving his €150,000 Bentley Continental GT in March.
Judge David McHugh then gave him 11 weeks to decide how to plead to the motoring offences after he was stopped behind the wheel of the sports car.
McGregor was charged with two counts of dangerous driving after being pulled over.
But he was further charged at the courthouse with being uninsured and having no licence and failing to produce his documents within 10 days of the incident.
The Notorious' car was reportedly seized at the scene before eventually being returned to the former two-division UFC champion.
On conviction, dangerous driving carries a maximum fine of up to €5,000 and six months imprisonment.
McGregor has to appear again in court in relation to the case on June 23, when he will have to enter a plea or set a later hearing date if he contests the charges.
- 'The Hurler' director says he kept filming with a concussion during scene with Marty Morrissey
- John Compton on life as a model, owning an agency, being wiped out in crash and fighting back
- Bride-to-be Bonnie Ryan lands in Italy with fiancé John ahead of wedding day
- Conor McGregor wears daring purple satin jacket to Cannes Film Festival bash
- Saoirse Ronan and Dua Lipa tipped to star in Barbie movie with Margot Robbie
- Irish soccer heroes presented with medals by President Michael D Higgins on Late Late Show
- Revealed: Face of Irishman jailed in UK for raping woman he met on Plenty of Fish
- Premier League permutations: Plenty to play for at top and bottom on final day
- David De Gea eager to end season to forget for Manchester United on winning note
- Steven Gerrard: I have to earn time and patience at Aston Villa