time to shine Conor McGregor flashes another luxury watch worth €69,000 in new Instagram post
One fan suggested the watch that has a guide price of €69,000 could be worth three times that
Conor McGregor has flashed another luxury watch in new Instagram post that shows a €69,000 Patek Philippe Nautilus on his wrist.
McGregor, who is no stranger to his designer goods, showed off the timepiece in the picture that he captioned: “What can I say, it comes easy to me.”
According to one watch designers’ website the “steel timepiece with an integrated bracelet is, in many cases, more expensive than a precious metal watch in equivalent weight”.
And one fan suggested the watch that has a guide price of €69,000 could be worth three times that ie (€150,000 to €250,000) on the second hand market as they are rare pieces that are not mass produced.
This is not the first time the Crumlin native has showed off his watch wealth, after he flashed a luxury piece worth €2.6 million and a ‘CMcG’ personalised shirt as he enjoyed a steak dinner at his pub The Black Forge Inn in February.
In a social media post he captioned a video of his meal ‘Dublin Twelve, Miami, Ireland’ in which the Jacob & Co. watch is on display.
The watch, an Astronomia Tourbillon Baguette timepiece in 18k rose gold, is adorned with a 288-facet Jacob-cut diamond.
The Crumlin native purchased the watch, along with an Astronomia Tourbillon Casino watch which came with a cool €548,000 price tag, during a trip to Dubai in January 2021.
Speaking about McGregor’s visit to their store, a spokesperson for Jacob & Co. said: “We recently welcomed Conor McGregor to our boutique, where he purchased his latest Jacob & Co. timepiece, the Astronomia Tourbillon Baguette in Rose Gold.”
“A legend in the UFC and MMA, Conor McGregor also has great taste in watches. He already has several Jacob & Co. timepieces, and he just added this piece, which uses the Astronomia triple-axis tourbillon movement and adds baguette-cut white diamonds to the base dial and the lugs of the rose gold case. It looks great on him, and he can certainly pull it off.”
The MMA star is already the owner of a €1.8 million limited edition Jacob & Co. Rasputin Diamond Erotic Minute Repeater.
The face of the watch depicts an erotic scene of a man and woman engaging in a sexual act.
McGregor, the world's highest earning athlete in 2021, also likes driving around in his Bentley Continental GT which is valued at around €170,000.
He was pulled over in it by gardaí and subsequently arrested for road traffic offences. The Sunday World understands his luxury car was also seized from him on the roadside following his arrest but has since been returned to him.
McGregor has been regularly pictured with the Bentley Continental GT in front of the Black Forge Inn, the Crumlin pub which he bought for €2m in 2019.
- John Compton on life as a model, owning an agency, being wiped out in crash and fighting back
- Bride-to-be Bonnie Ryan lands in Italy with fiancé John ahead of wedding day
- Conor McGregor wears daring purple satin jacket to Cannes Film Festival bash
- Saoirse Ronan and Dua Lipa tipped to star in Barbie movie with Margot Robbie
- Toy Show star Saoirse Ruane 'recovering' after successful tumour removal surgery
- Irish man arrested in London accused of stealing high-end cars in Dublin and Kildare areas
- Video captures shocking moment Brinks van transporting money catches fire on the N11
- Shocking video shows girl (15) attacked and beaten by middle-aged woman in Dublin
- Rebekah Vardy claims she was made ‘scapegoat’ at Euro 2016 ‘Wagatha Christie’ trial reveals
- Drunken Irish driver jailed for least 15 years after crashing into car full of schoolgirls in US