Life goals Alexandra Burke expecting first child with Ireland goalkeeper Darren Randolph
The couple shared the news on Instagram
Alexandra Burke has revealed she is expecting with her first child with footballer boyfriend Darren Randolph.
The former X Factor winner, 33, shared the news in a video on Instagram, which showed her revealing her baby bump.
She captioned the video “Due June 2022.”
The video shows Burke and Randolph on a country walk with their two dogs.
As they stand near a lake, Randolph gets to his knees to kiss her stomach.
The clip then shows the couple both rubbing her bump as Burke smiles.
Goalkeeper Randolph, 34, who plays for West Ham and the Republic of Ireland, shared the same video on his Instagram page.
Burke rose to fame on The X Factor in 2008, when she won the ITV talent show after duetting with Beyonce.
She has since forged a successful career in music and the West End.
She appeared on Strictly Come Dancing in 2017, when she was partnered with Gorka Marquez.
- 98FM star Suzanne Kane doesn’t take things 'for granted' after being let go while pregnant
- Conor McGregor gushes over 'beautiful' and 'iconic' Kylie Minogue at Elvis premiere
- Elaine Crowley admits not having kids wasn't a 'conscious decision'
- Vogue Williams says having more than 4 kids is 'weird'
- GAA stars and 2 Johnnies host among around 40 men tricked by 'mega catfish'
- Scorcher of a day forecast by Met Éireann as temperatures to hit 21C
- Four men and one woman quizzed after €643,000 drugs seized in Clare and Limerick
- Chelsea confirm agreement to sell the club to US magnate Todd Boehly in £4.25billion deal
- Dubliner Nuala McGovern gets role broadcasting to millions as the face of BBC World Service
- Garda hi-viz vest seized during raid targeting drugs gang in Co Derry