safe hands Adorable snap shows Ireland goalkeeper Darren Randolph kissing girlfriend Alexandra Burke’s baby bump
The couple who have been dating almost a year are expecting their first child together in June
X Factor Star Alexandra Burke has shared an adorable snap showing boyfriend Darren Randolph kissing her baby bump.
In a series of snaps shared to Instagram, the couple beamed as they celebrated their pregnancy.
The picture shows Darren bending over to kissing his growing baby while Alexandra sits down while taking a mirror selfie.
Another image shows Alexandra smiling widely as she cradles her growing bump.
A third snap is of the happy couple smiling at the camera.
The couple announced on February 14th that they are expecting their first child together.
Taking to Instagram, the 33-year-old singer revealed her baby bump in a video captioned “Due June 2022.”
The video shows Burke and Randolph on a country walk with their two dogs.
As they stand near a lake, the proud father gets to his knees to kiss her stomach.
The clip then shows the couple both rubbing her bump as Burke smiles.
While 34-year-old Bray native Darren is a goalie for West Ham and Ireland, Alexandra is a former X-Factor winner.
The Londoner won the show in 2008 after dueting with Beyonce during the finale.
She went on to star in West End Musicals such as The Bodyguard, Chicago and Sister Act: The Musical.
Alexandra and Darren began dating in April 2021.
A source previously told The Sun that “things are going really well” between the new couple.
“It’s early days and Alexandra has deliberately taken things incredibly slowly,” the insider revealed.
“They’ve had a series of dates but not been able to meet up as much as they would have wanted due to her hectic work schedule and the Covid restrictions.”
The source continued: “Alexandra was extremely reluctant to date another footballer, but Darren is the sweetest, most down-to-earth guy — and incredibly charming.”
“Things are going really well. They’re super-happy seeing each other when they can, and she’s now helping him redecorate his mansion.”
“She’s making his bachelor pad more homely and adding a much-needed feminine touch.”
- Conor McGregor gushes over 'beautiful' and 'iconic' Kylie Minogue at Elvis premiere
- Elaine Crowley admits not having kids wasn't a 'conscious decision'
- Vogue Williams says having more than 4 kids is 'weird'
- GAA stars and 2 Johnnies host among around 40 men tricked by 'mega catfish'
- Country star Cliona Hagan and Simon Sheerin celebrate beautiful wedding in Athlone
- Dame Deborah James: New fashion line to raise more donations for cancer research
- V&A to stage first UK exhibition on fashion designer Gabrielle ‘Coco’ Chanel
- Omagh bombing victim's dad slams delay extraditing Real IRA chief to Lithuania
- Neighbour from hell jailed; New IRA state agent flees; and drug baron barred from gym
- Husband of hero teacher killed in Texas school shooting dies of heart attack