big day Victoria Beckham posts lovely message to son Brooklyn ahead of his wedding this weekend
Victoria Beckham wrote a heartfelt message to her son Brooklyn ahead of his £3 million wedding to heiress Nicola Peltz.
The 23-year-old is set to marry Nicola, 27, at her family’s £27 million mansion in Palm Beach, Florida, on Saturday.
Taking to Instagram in anticipation of the big event, Mrs Beckham posted an emotional message in support of her son.
She wrote: “An exciting weekend ahead of us!! Kisses from Miami. We love you @brooklynbeckham and @nicolaannepeltz.”
The message was accompanied by several pictures of her husband alongside his children Harper and Cruz.
Tipped as the wedding of the year, guests reportedly include American football icon Tom Brady, his model wife Gisele Bündchen and chef Gordon Ramsay.
Rapper Snoop Dogg is widely expected to DJ.
Brooklyn and his fiancé revealed intimate details of their upcoming nuptial during a recent interview with British Vogue.
During a “Mr and Mrs” game, Brooklyn admitted that he was most likely to cry on their big day as he is “sensitive”.
He said he was most worried about his speech while Miss Peltz said: “I’m terrified about the first dance, I can’t dance.”
David and Victoria Beckham’s eldest son pulled a face and added: “I’m gonna kill that.”
Elsewhere, Brooklyn correctly guessed the bride-to-be would love to honeymoon in Europe.
The couple laughed as Miss Peltz failed to remember his favourite meal and he forgot her first acting job.
Miss Peltz is the daughter of American billionaire businessman and investor Nelson Peltz and former model Claudia Heffner Peltz.
Brooklyn revealed in an Instagram post that he had asked Miss Peltz to marry him in July 2020.
Miss Peltz in turn wrote: “You’ve made me the luckiest girl in the world. I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life by your side.
He wrote: “Your love is the most precious gift. I love you so so much baby.”
Beckham, who is an aspiring chef and has attempted photography, has a number of tributes to Peltz tattooed on his body.
These include a letter she wrote him, which is etched on his neck and upper back and sits underneath a tattoo of her eyes, which is inked underneath his hairline.
The letter reads: “My forever boy. Read this anytime you feel anxious. I want you to know how deeply loved you are.
“You have the kindest heart I’ve ever met and hope I never go a day without your love.
“I think you are so incredible. Just we can get through it all together if you breathe slow and trust. I love you beyond.
“Love always, your future wifey.”
The couple have reportedly signed a prenuptial agreement stipulating that they will retain their own assets and properties should they divorce.
- One more ‘I do’, this time in Italy, for Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker
- Harry Styles wears brown spotted pyjamas to read his CBeebies Bedtime Story
- Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger welcome second daughter
- Una Healy models her sandal and stiletto collection in at-home photoshoot
- Ronan and Storm Keating's 'joy' at Paris trip paid for by kids Missy and Jack
- Man Utd confirm Steve McClaren and Mitchell van der Gaag as his assistant coaches
- Hospital staff member is arrested over alleged poisoning after death of infant
- Knife-wielding robber warned shop assistant that he knew where he lived before stealing €600
- No time to waste for Eddie Howe as he begins planning for busy Newcastle summer
- Man 'harassed' 87-year-old dementia sufferer with requests for money, court told