'dead funny' Kerry Katona says she has to use Google to remember her former husbands
"I look at my kids and I go 'who do you belong to?' It's dead funny, the kids love it"
Bryan McFadden’s ex Kerry Katona has revealed how she sometime has to turn to Google to remember who she has been married to.
Kerry, who was married to former Westlife singer Brian from January 2002 until December 2006, has been divorced three times.
She is now engaged to Ryan Mahoney, but still has to ask her various kids who their dads are.
The 41-year-old told The Jay Hutton Show: "I had this big, massive jukebox off Brian, my first husband...
"I have to Google it half the time because I can't remember who I've been married to. I look at my kids and I go 'who do you belong to?' It's dead funny, the kids love it."
Opening up about her decision to join OnlyFans just before the first lockdown, former Atomic Kitten singer Kerry confessed she was so broke she had to sell the treasured possession from first husband Brian
"So I had this jukebox that Brian McFadden bought me as a wedding present and it's gone everywhere with me. It's got all my old music in there, my Rod Stewart...
“But I couldn't afford to pay the rent. And it's about £16k that jukebox... I had to sell it for £1,900."
Kerry and Brian share daughters Lilly-Sue, 19, and 20-year-old Molly.
Less than a year after her divorce from Brian was finalised, Kerry married taxi driver Mark Croft in February 2007
They are parents to Heidi, 15, and 13-year-old Max, and divorced in 2011.
In September 2014 Kerry married rugby player George Kay and they welcomed daughter Dylan-Jorge in 2014.
Kerry and George separated in 2015 and in 2019 he died from an overdose.
- Rihanna and ASAP Rocky welcome baby boy, according to reports
- Coleen and Wayne Rooney miss last day of 'Wagatha Christie' trial to go on holiday
- What are the legal issues in the Rebekah Vardy v Coleen Rooney libel battle?
- Chariots Of Fire composer Vangelis dies aged 79
- Bride-to-be Bonnie Ryan lands in Italy with fiancé John ahead of wedding day
- Amy Broadhurst and Lisa O’Rourke – Irish boxing’s golden girls of Istanbul
- Footage emerges of Patrick Vieria in a confrontation with an Everton fan
- Sean McGoldrick Opinion The complete idiot’s guide to the race for Sam Maguire as favourites emerges
- Rory McIlroy gives his verdict after sparkling start at PGA Championship
- Tiger Woods’ not happy with cameraman as he limps through PGA Championship